Login Search

Powell,Lin Wood on a Roll...Here comes GA Trump Country!

Last Post

What a story...this is huge. Trump at bovada live around 11pm..minus 775...then that number came down when count changed. I remember the path to 270....trump has to win wis..mich...and he had it. Was leading in michigan..wisconsin...georgia...pennsylv ania...nevada..then he lost them all. This election rigging made the horse racing trotters look like nothing in the 70s n 80s. Now...bunch of ballotts have a mail facility as a return address...illegal must use residential address...FRAUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
Trump will win the election. The truth will come out.
I agree 1000% Ok, the 2 new main Lawsuits that were filed last night in GA. and MI. are going to absolutely bury Biden in those 2 States alone. Here's a look at 1 single item filed in MI. concerning Dominion Software, read these 9 pages and tell me how the DRats are going to defend Dominion and their other cheating subs. It's also very interesting that Dominion has closed up shop every where and refused to appear at the PA. hearing and Lawyered up, what does that tell you. Below is the link to one charge filed in MI. last night.

Exhibit Exhibit 109 – #1, Att. #19 in King v. Whitmer (E.D. Mich., 2:20-cv-13134) – CourtListener.com

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
All elections are fraud..

Always bitchin bout clueless shit even though YOU ALL are clueless when it comes to Gerrymandering..

I posted thousands of times on Gerrymandering and not one post was ever quoted/replied to.. Lol......

The boogieman you all ignore hoping it'll go away,,Lol...
gerrymandering a presidential election?

you are a fukkin clown

also, i have a post about this for states/congress