Login Search

someone explain CV-19 ??

Last Post

It's like a flu
But its more contagious

And its not as obvious as the flu, so most people that get it don't even know they have it

Most people are okay, the problem is its new. People are scared, we are spoiled. We have the best medical technology all over but its still a problem.

We will be over this non sense soon though dont worry, covid will be something we eventually look back at and laugh about

Cheers , merry christmas

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
It's like a flu
But its more contagious

And its not as obvious as the flu, so most people that get it don't even know they have it

Most people are okay, the problem is its new. People are scared, we are spoiled. We have the best medical technology all over but its still a problem.

We will be over this non sense soon though dont worry, covid will be something we eventually look back at and laugh about

Cheers , merry christmas

got moose, turkeys, rabbits, cougars going thru the yard daily.. can fertilize a garden with all the crap they leave in the yard

It's been determined by scientists that this is an evolution (natural or man made) of the same SARS virus from like 10 years ago.

It's a non factor unless you're elder, overweight or fighting immune deficiency.

It was simply used for politics and control.

That it's a SARS relative is the reason we are able to get a vaccine so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
It's been determined by scientists that this is an evolution (natural or man made) of the same SARS virus from like 10 years ago.
It's a non factor unless you're elder, overweight or fighting immune deficiency. It was simply used for politics and control.
That it's a SARS relative is the reason we are able to get a vaccine so quickly.
What scientists? The same scientists that 5 months ago had you believing it was spliced with HIV?

Maybe it is an evolution of sars1. Maybe it's manmade. Maybe it's natural. Maybe it has HIV sequences spliced in. Who knows. Ask 10 random scientists, get 10 different answers. I guess it could be a manmade evolution of the natural sars1 genetically modified with HiV sequences. Maybe they're all right. Or maybe they're are all wrong, but there seems to be a scientist in every corner.

Wherever the hell it came from, I am pretty sure the family and I have it right now. We'll know for sure tomorrow. Very mild symptoms thus far so hopeful it will pass without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
What scientists? The same scientists that 5 months ago had you believing it was spliced with HIV?

Maybe it is an evolution of sars1. Maybe it's manmade. Maybe it's natural. Maybe it has HIV sequences spliced in. Who knows. Ask 10 random scientists, get 10 different answers. I guess it could be a manmade evolution of the natural sars1 genetically modified with HiV sequences. Maybe they're all right. Or maybe they're are all wrong, but there seems to be a scientist in every corner.

Wherever the hell it came from, I am pretty sure the family and I have it right now. We'll know for sure tomorrow. Very mild symptoms thus far so hopeful it will pass without problems.
Believe what you will but you'll be fine. After you go through this mild flu, it'll change your mind about the media fearmongering. How they control people's behavior through fear and panic.

Then it'll make you think, is this really about the virus or something sinister? Then again, I have friends that had it and got over it in couple days that still believe the news so who knows...

It is highly contagious like nothing we have ever seen. Hospitals don't have the resources or staff to keep up with it. There has never been a phase 1,2, or penetrating 3. It has never left. Only reason for protocols is so hospitals can keep up with it until a vaccine is made. Correct, it only drastically affects a small percentage but remember once staff has any symptom they are out of work until cleared and we all have a temp check prior to clocking in. There are only so many Dr's, Nurses, techs, pharmacist, and other hospital support staff. Don't even have me get into the conditions these workers are dealt with having to reuse a single mask shift after shift and not even allowed to or given a proper N-95 mask. Everything you have ever been taught has been thrown out the door. You are forced to work under conditions that normally would get your license taken away. It is penetrating disgusting. If you work on a covid unit or any unit now you would think differently. Seen how contagious it is airborne 1st hand going from 1 Pt to 14 in a few days back in March/April and again this past month. No one likes these protocols but wtf can you do. Healthcare workers are burned the penetrate out not to mention fear everyday of bringing it home to a family member and killing them. Unfortunately, it is only going to get worse especially this coming month.