Login Search

This might be the end of BLM

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
....and your boss is probably some roughneck to who never went to college either and who hates your guts also.

So you're sitting in this shity little office all day doing all the accounting and all the payroll for this shity little business making your shity little salary and you just wish Biden was President so that he could erase all your student debt from your stupid liberal College you went to and he could send you $1,000 a month so you could not have to work like a real man.

Lol sorry. Just like an ugly chick, you're gonna have to work pal!
WOW bros. that's some fuked up shit. I told you I never went to college, & you think I'm a CPA. LOL

Is this some shit you see in a movie? But I could go for a free $1000 a mouth, who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
WOW bros. that's some fuked up shit. I told you I never went to college, & you think I'm a CPA. LOL

Is this some shit you see in a movie? But I could go for a free $1000 a mouth, who wouldn't?
It would debase the currency you idiot.

You're right, you didn't go to college.

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

First class I want you to take is economics 101

Jibby has always been good, that's why I'm going to have to fly in on a fukking glider Snake Plissken Style and save him from you fukked up reject liberals
Bricky I see what is going on in these BLUE STATES, I'm not blind.. SAD!! I'm gonna get out of dodge.. I'll miss California though .. I was born and raised in the sunshine State.. Surfer beach dude..

Florida got sharks, heat and humidity, no waves, swampy, gators and hurricanes.. Jump out the frying pan and maybe into another fire.. Life is trip but we got ramble on!!!..

It would debase the currency you idiot.

You're right, you didn't go to college.
LOL, but pumping trillions into the stock market to buy up corporate debt doesn't debase the currency? Are you a Rush Limbaugh fan?

If you put money in the hands of people that spend it, you stimulate the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Bricky I see what is going on in these BLUE STATES, I'm not blind.. SAD!! I'm gonna get out of dodge.. I'll miss California though .. I was born and raised in the sunshine State.. Surfer beach dude..

Florida got sharks, heat and humidity, no waves, swampy, gators and hurricanes.. Jump out the frying pan and maybe into another fire.. Life is trip but we got ramble on!!!..

my winter home is in Florida, golf coast love it there.

Come join us JIBBBY. They don't put up with no bullshit in Florida.