Login Search

Nick Cannon Cancelled For Free Speech

Last Post

Default Nick Cannon Cancelled For Free Speech

Nick Cannon got fired by Viacom yesterday for exercising free speech. Cancel Culture got another one. He spoke most truths in my opinion. Once again I tell you guys, you can have your opinion but whatever company you work for dont have to agree with it and they have the right to terminate you: Consequences...

What say you?

he eventually apologized to the zionist jewish mafia like they all do

just proving he was right

still hasn't apologized for his remarks about white people though... isn't that funny how nobody has to apologize for comments directed at whites, but they do for comments directed at jews

look at who you CAN'T criticize, that's who controls you

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
he eventually apologized to the zionist jewish mafia like they all do

just proving he was right

still hasn't apologized for his remarks about white people though... isn't that funny how nobody has to apologize for comments directed at whites, but they do for comments directed at jews

look at who you CAN'T criticize, that's who controls you
He didnt apologize. The video is worded wrong. He said he is not anti semetic or racist.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
Many whites have lost their jobs for free speech as well.

It's only fair, wikkid.
Usually i see outrage about it on but because...

Look at what JJ said

"glad he is buried

Tons of whites got fired for hammering black lives matter"

JJ is for stopping frees peech when its a black man getting fired. Goes to show things arent equal. JJ stand up for that neice or aunty in your family that dates a black guy! Dont be so one sided

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
He didnt apologize. The video is worded wrong. He said he is not anti semetic or racist.
Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin.

9:08 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon@NickCannon·Jul 15, 2020Replying to @NickCannonThey reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naļve place that these words came from. The video of this interview has since been removed.Nick Cannon@NickCannonWhile the Jewish experience encompasses more than 5,000 years and there is so much I have yet to learn, I have had at least a minor history lesson over the past few days and to say that it is eye-opening would be a vast understatement.9:08 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I just had the blessed opportunity to converse with Rabbi Abraham Cooper director of global social action @SimonWiesenthal My first words to my brother was, I apologize for the hurt I caused the Jewish Community....

9:52 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

On my podcast I used words & referenced literature I assumed to be factual to uplift my community instead turned out to be hateful propaganda and stereotypical rhetoric that pained another community For this I am deeply sorry but now together we can write a new chapter of healing

9:59 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

·
Jul 15, 2020

Replying to @NickCannonI want to express my gratitude to the Rabbis, community leaders and institutions who reached out to me to help enlighten me, instead of chastising me.

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education—I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Wikki it might get ugly next time we meet, thinking of hurling you over a table and then buying you lunch

Get back making us money in your soccer thread
Put this shit back in player talk. we need to have this discussion. so we can move forward as a betting community. I am about to start a movement with the two other black guys that posts on here. Dont get cancelled JJ

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin.

Nick Cannon@NickCannon·Jul 15, 2020Replying to @NickCannonThey reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naļve place that these words came from. The video of this interview has since been removed.Nick Cannon@NickCannonWhile the Jewish experience encompasses more than 5,000 years and there is so much I have yet to learn, I have had at least a minor history lesson over the past few days and to say that it is eye-opening would be a vast understatement.9:08 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I just had the blessed opportunity to converse with Rabbi Abraham Cooper director of global social action @SimonWiesenthal My first words to my brother was, I apologize for the hurt I caused the Jewish Community....

9:52 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

On my podcast I used words & referenced literature I assumed to be factual to uplift my community instead turned out to be hateful propaganda and stereotypical rhetoric that pained another community For this I am deeply sorry but now together we can write a new chapter of healing

9:59 PM · Jul 15, 2020

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

·
Jul 15, 2020

Replying to @NickCannonI want to express my gratitude to the Rabbis, community leaders and institutions who reached out to me to help enlighten me, instead of chastising me.

Nick Cannon

@NickCannon

I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education—I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward.

what a pussy. I hate when people do this. Live your truth. If youre racist be racist

Is it me or are the blacks more racist now a days? I know they changed the definition of racism to be a whites only thing which I guess by itself is more racism, but really now a days the blacks are holding more biased against other racial groups than anyone. They get to do it under the cloak of being held down their entire existence too. Pretty nice trick if you can get away with it. #yourlifedontmatter