Login Search

Corona Cure..

Last Post

Just had the Bon Jovi guitarist on Fox interviewed an hour ago as he was going on his death bed with Corona at the hospital and his doctor prescribed him the meds reported in this thread.. Guess what? After one day of taking the Malaria and X package drugs he was feeling better and able to interview on Fox just today..

IT WORKS!!! https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...us-1203542955/
Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-20 at 04:58 PM.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatened Wednesday to shut down playgrounds if New Yorkers failed to properly distance themselves during the coronavirus crisis.

“No close contact sports in a playground,” Cuomo said during a press conference.”No basketball, for example. You cannot do it.”

He urged all New Yorkers to voluntarily adjust their behavior at playgrounds to keep the levels of social density at advisable levels.

“If there is noncompliance with that, we will then make it mandatory and we will actually close the playgrounds,” he warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatened Wednesday to shut down playgrounds if New Yorkers failed to properly distance themselves during the coronavirus crisis.

“No close contact sports in a playground,” Cuomo said during a press conference.”No basketball, for example. You cannot do it.”

He urged all New Yorkers to voluntarily adjust their behavior at playgrounds to keep the levels of social density at advisable levels.

“If there is noncompliance with that, we will then make it mandatory and we will actually close the playgrounds,” he warned.
I find it ironic that the 2 most liberal States in AMERICA are infected the most with Corona virus.. California and New York. Hmmm?

Yes I tried to go to run the stairs today here in Santa Monica, California by the beach and the stairs that I have been running for years and years is now yellow taped and blocked off..

These are the Santa Monica stairs which extends about 2 times longer then this picture shows. This is what I do almost every day.. SHUT DOWN!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-25-20 at 04:47 PM.