Login Search

How dumb am I?

Last Post

We know it isn't easy, Cuse. I don't have the answers for you, but you said you didn't want to let down the people that have supported you here. But you are the one that is going to have to fight.
You know this is going to be a fight, so get the fighters mindset and be ready to battle every hour of every day.
Hopefully after a few days or so it becomes easier and easier.
Take the positive advice from here and the positive progress you have made over the last few months and build off of it.
Find some things you can do to take your mind off of it a bit. Maybe excessive excersise even in the hell that is a florida summer.
Maybe if you physically exhaust yourself it will make it a bit easier.
Good luck buddy. You have a lot of people rooting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
I just wanna get drunk, high, hit the card room. This shit sucks already, and it has barely started. Can’t get any fckin sleep. Almost wish I had to work to get my mind off of it.
get ya a real estate text book and start reading

it’s the best sleep remedy known to mankind

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
You have shown the entire board what a Dipshit you are
I do not even have to bury you anymore
Mission complete

Gl today sport
Beacause i was 0-3 yesterday guy? ok pal. Please stop stalking me. Im sure you and your clan of failed touts have capping to do on preseason nfl anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
Beacause i was 0-3 yesterday guy? ok pal. Please stop stalking me. Im sure you and your clan of failed touts have capping to do on preseason nfl anyway
Has nothing to do with going 0-4
I was actually rooting for you
It's the fact you come out of a ban and immediately start shit again

It's pathetic

Like I said

Gl sport

Has nothing to do with going 0-4
I was actually rooting for you
It's the fact you come out of a ban and immediately start shit again

It's pathetic

Like I said

Gl sport

Havent started anything, Stop following me around the board like the little ankle biting bitch you are

The only bitch in this thread is u
When I see u fukkin with people for no reason
I'll bury your loser ass every time

Youre a pathological lieing 60 year old fat penetrate who spends his days posting air on gambling forums. Sorry guy.....dont get buried by trailer trash