Login Search

Lost my grandpa, and now I'm gonna lose my dog

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
Don't respond to these losers Hurry!
Enjoy the day with the puppy!!!!
Give me a shout out in the video pal!!!

maggie the dog is a real POS, and he is really stupid. would you like to burn him, ask him to add some simple fractions, the man is retarded. he also doesn't know how to distinguish "too" from "to". yep one syllable words confuse this asshole.

Hurry I hope things work out for you. Dog boy you are one stupid handjob.

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
Wow
This guy is pathetic
You should be congratulating Hurry kid
He is one real handjob FD, stupid as a bag of shit. I simply ridicule this idiot, pay absolutely no attention to him and ridicule him. He is dwightie/brooks stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
maggie the dog is a real POS, and he is really stupid. would you like to burn him, ask him to add some simple fractions, the man is retarded. he also doesn't know how to distinguish "too" from "to". yep one syllable words confuse this asshole.

Hurry I hope things work out for you. Dog boy you are one stupid handjob.
Thank you Dante1, being kind should be effortless, I really dont get the people that is nasty just for the sake of it... but oh well, says more about them I guess.

For fuks sake dude. There are some real miserable fuking people on these boards to make jokes about struggles with addiction and a dude getting his dog back. Grown fuking men throwing jabs like there shit don’t stink and they don’t got skeletons. Fuking goes around comes around you miserable pricks. Congrats HURRY!!! Let’s see the video of the pooch bro

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
For fuks sake dude. There are some real miserable fuking people on these boards to make jokes about struggles with addiction and a dude getting his dog back. Grown fuking men throwing jabs like there shit don’t stink and they don’t got skeletons. Fuking goes around comes around you miserable pricks. Congrats HURRY!!! Let’s see the video of the pooch bro
Rather than support the guy these miserable losers attack him
Disgusting