Login Search

RIP.. John McCain!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I'm sorry I didn't like the guy and some of things he did, he held a vendetta against Trump and stopped the healthcare bills that could have helped many all out of spite.. I'm all about helping the American people and I'm not about satisfying one's vendetta.. John McCain has a checkered history as well like Paco stated.. I won't go there and trample on the mans grave...

John was a Maverick of sorts and should have ran as a Democratic.. I'll never know why he didn't?

Like I said I feel bad for the family.. I'm not ruthless and I do show respect... The Guy lived a full life, I'm sure he wasn't evil in nature.. People die he was old.. That's life and it happens...

I come from a military family so I do respect that John McCain served.. That's all... Rest in peace..
Hmmm, maybe because he put what he thought was right for the country ahead of his party. Crazy fukking concept! When he got sick, he realized how big of a mess this country's health care really is. He openly said that.

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
Hmmm, maybe because he put what he thought was right for the country ahead of his party. Crazy fukking concept! When he got sick, he realized how big of a mess this country's health care really is. He openly said that.
Maybe he should of done something about healthcare the 30 yrs in he was in Congress instead of only enriching himself and his crook buddies

Just a thought

Him complaining about the healthcare system is like Hitler complaining about the decline of the Jewish population in Germany
Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 08-25-18 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
Libs out in full force. Modern day traitor as far as I'm concerned.

RIP. Either way.
They sure are, not one of them would blink an eye if Trump dropped dead tomorrow.. They'd all probably celebrate his death and parade in the streets.. That's keeping it real...

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
Yup, thats how it goes, those lames turn on anyone that dares speak against their piece of shit leader
Couldnt be anymore obvious

Trump is the same way and likely where they get it feom

Instead of a President that takes the high road, we have one that responds with vitriol and would rather troll via Twitter

So when a decent man dies, he gets trolled

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
Nope he voted NO because he hated Trump.. Every Republican voted yes and he wanted to stand out and kill the bill last.... That's why the libs love him... Resist.... Republicans feel like he was a traitor... Any new healthcare bill would have been better then what we have now... RESIST....

I won't even dig into his past.. He was labelled Maverick for a reason..

I can't keep it more real then that.. I'd bet on it..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-25-18 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Politicians are the biggest scum in the world nobody cares when they pass
Most are that's why they call it the swamp..

Politicians mostly all failed in business, have huge ego's then get into politics if they have the gift of gab.. That's why law and order is so important when holding them all accountable on both sides..

Special interests piss me off.. You sell your soul for money when you agree to that.. Mostly all Politicians agree to that to get theirs...