Login Search

Potentially Want a Free $750 Plane Ticket-Show BMOC Has Had A Single Winning Season

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
as far as I know, jay found his own way to las vegas and paid for his own shit

can you say the same for any of ur bash trips?
Rudy stop embarrassing yourself. Aren't you missing the point of the whole bash? If someone offered you a free case of that Natty Lite you drink, are you gonna say no

Optional you disappoint me - you seem like a stand up guy - I do not have a twitter account and I don't troll anyone including this douche bag (Are you implying I'm this nickels character). I'm an attorney who has bet as a professional for 10 years - I'm 34 years old and I do not waste time on social media trolling people - I can verify my identity very easily. My point is that this guy is dishonest and a loser and I've cited information to back both claims up - I did set up a twitter account a week ago but I have never posted with it and do not have any link or affiliation with the account your referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Optional you disappoint me - you seem like a stand up guy - I do not have a twitter account and I don't troll anyone including this douche bag (Are you implying I'm this nickels character). I'm an attorney who has bet as a professional for 10 years - I'm 34 years old and I do not waste time on social media trolling people - I can verify my identity very easily. My point is that this guy is dishonest and a loser and I've cited information to back both claims up - I did set up a twitter account a week ago but I have never posted with it and do not have any link or affiliation with the account your referring to.
You're barking up the wrong tree. Over 99% of the posters here are smart enough to know that all touts are scammers. The 1% of the SBR posters that are dumb enough to pay for tout picks deserve what they get.

Look pal if we had a nickle for every scam tout that came through we'd all be retired. Calling one guy out ain't gonna do shit. SBR allows touts to post and do videos and what not so long as they pay for the advertising. Shit SBR hires posters to go tout so they can give away free picks with good write ups. Some touts keep accurate records and others don't. The end. Have fun in Costa Rica.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
so you've discovered a dishonest tout? You deserve a medal