Login Search

How PISSED OFF are Trump Voters right now

Last Post

this sums up the court quite well, including those liberal judicial activist bitches:

ginsburg can kick it any day, the sooner the better.... sorry old whore.... she should have retired well before a year ago to ensure her replacement would be an obama appointee liberal disaster much like herself; but her old stubborn ass was too f'n selfish to do so.....

perfect! now trump will get to appt her f'n replacement, with someone the opposite of her sorry ass.... a strict construction, non-judicial activist who'll actually interpret the law per reasonable, well thought out "strict construction" of the constitution, as opposed to coming up with new "implied" rights like those that faciliated roe v. wade, in some half-ass fit of judicial activism.....

I took con law under lino graglia at t.u. school of law; one of the best courses I ever took.... after that, I hated judicial activism with a f'n passion.... legislating from the bench, as liberal appointees often do, totally subverts the process of having the people, through the election of our congressmen/women and senators in both our legislative houses, make the law.... instead of a nation passing laws through its elected representatives, these bitches decide what the law will be from the bench, totally subverting the purpose of our system of gov't .....

i hope the court swings at least 6-3 to the right during the next few years due to ginsberg having to hang it up.... possibly 7-2 if another liberal has to hang it up.....

i've said all along the most important issue in this recent election would be the shape and direction of the supreme court....

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
this sums up the court quite well, including those liberal judicial activist bitches:

ginsburg can kick it any day, the sooner the better.... sorry old whore.... she should have retired well before a year ago to ensure her replacement would be an obama appointee liberal disaster much like herself; but her old stubborn ass was too f'n selfish to do so.....

perfect! now trump will get to appt her f'n replacement, with someone the opposite of her sorry ass.... a strict construction, non-judicial activist who'll actually interpret the law per reasonable, well thought out "strict construction" of the constitution, as opposed to coming up with new "implied" rights like those that faciliated roe v. wade, in some half-ass fit of judicial activism.....

I took con law under lino graglia at t.u. school of law; one of the best courses I ever took.... after that, I hated judicial activism with a f'n passion.... legislating from the bench, as liberal appointees often do, totally subverts the process of having the people, through the election of our congressmen/women and senators in both our legislative houses, make the law.... instead of a nation passing laws through its elected representatives, these bitches decide what the law will be from the bench, totally subverting the purpose of our system of gov't .....

i hope the court swings at least 6-3 to the right during the next few years due to ginsberg having to hang it up.... possibly 7-2 if another liberal has to hang it up.....

i've said all along the most important issue in this recent election would be the shape and direction of the supreme court....
Okay you have earned mad respect. This guy gets it.

Yep Ginsberg severely miscalculated this election, as well as the media and everybody inside the beltway. YUGE consequences to be paid now. In the end, the PEOPLE of the USA get it right. They always do.
Last edited by sportsfan9698; 11-28-16 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
Instead of saying "I don't like Trump but I hope his polices work for the better so the country gets back on its feet" you said "Hope that ends up in the toilet too"
It very obvious even to the dimwitted what you meant. You are rooting for him to fail. Again Dante, its all personal with you.

Trumps election humiliated you. Had most of you Hillary supporting trash in literal tears, literal fukking tears. It just wasn't a brutal defeat but borderline live on stage rape of everything you stood for. Trump will never never do good in your eyes for this reason.

Just look at you and karkan and other Trump hating subhuman trash that are chimping out because Trump is rolling back on his extremist polices and trying to meet you pearl clutching cat ladies half way. I'm 100% right when I say you are a sad little creature. No wonder most of SBR despises you

I see you're a little bitter my friend. BTW, you will not dictate to me how I should respond. I am going to live with Trump, I hope the country succeeds. But, if his policies go into place it will not. If he manages to fck up the country with trade policies no matter what I hope or you hope and any you assholes hope for you will witness a huge economic down turn. Maybe you don't realize that, and you probably don't.

God a ton of anger in you, I imagine it stems from your Trump boy isn't the guy you thought he was. That is all I can think of here you and the rest of the crazies should be celebrating, instead you opt to tell another individual what he meant. That takes balls, you telling me what I meant. Okay SR I have wasted enough mental energy on you and your tiny mind.

Have a great day.
Last edited by dante1; 11-28-16 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
BUSH nice!!

These guys went to HS together... within a couple years after graduating, they had a platinum album. Love a story like this. Love the music as well.
nevermind
Last edited by khicks26; 11-28-16 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
No what you said is very explicit and unambiguous. You are just back peddling now. also LOL @ you admonishing Trump because he is reveling himself to be a moderate republican a la Reagan. You are just a bitter and pathetic sore loser. You lost soundly. The Democratic party has been decimated. Republicans own and control almost every single major government branch now. Zero introspection from you on why and its because you are deep down a sad little creature.

When do Politicians ever come through on their promises,very few do. People are desperate and they wanted change,maybe he will end up living up to some of what he's proposing,gotta give the guy a chance.
Last edited by packerd_00; 11-28-16 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
When do Politicians ever come through on their promises,very few do.

granted, valid point.

But, not too many change their positions 100% on almost every key policy they stated during their year plus long campaign. This asshole completely changed his stance on at least 3 or 4 very key issues. I have never witnessed that in my lifetime. I don't think any other presidential candidate made that same play.

He has the crazies completely nuts right now. Millions of people bought into his BS and now they must defend a president completely opposite of the guy they voted for. What fun these four years are going to be. I almost can't wait.

One of the crazies is trying to convince himself that this was a complete and total loss for the D's. Yeah, he lost the popular vote by over 1.5 million people. But, this lad is too stupid to see the trend, he doesn't realize that when this trend continues even red states must turn purple or blue. But, trying to convince a crazy about anything at all and you will turn purple in the face.