Login Search

KickShootThrow Addressing Sketchy Past, Fraudulent Character, Other Concerns?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
There is a stereotype that females do not sports bet, do not watch football, do not wager on bases, can not make winning picks. No matter what happens, even if they meet me face to face, they will not accept that a female is involved in the sports betting community.

I will break down this trend eventually.

Yeah. The fact that all three of your accounts have been opened with a male's name has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
Why are some still saying this girl is a fake i do not get it. They were in a video together . It looks like she actually met him. What am i missing here.
She has created multiple accounts on SBR using a guy's name. They have been reported and banned across other gambling forums. They have accepted money in exchange for picks through PM's. I swear, some people need a paint by numbers here. Just read shari's posts. They are going to go tout.

It's pinny420/firedawg/laclippers/roxxyfish/every other wannabee tout using SBR to try and gain street cred before trying to get money.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
She has created multiple accounts on SBR using a guy's name. They have been reported and banned across other gambling forums. They have accepted money in exchange for picks through PM's. I swear, some people need a paint by numbers here. Just read shari's posts. They are going to go tout.

It's pinny420/firedawg/laclippers/roxxyfish/every other wannabee tout using SBR to try and gain street cred before trying to get money.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
I didn't say that but something is obviously off here

I think you are attractive but there is some kind of scheme going on here

the whole back story of another account in someone else's name lol...come on kickles

you are face of someone else's plan..what the end game is, I'm not sure? Starving for attention? scamming one of these middle aged lonely gamblers? meeting posters in real life and telling them you want to go upstairs and drugging them or hand cuffing them to the bed and stealing their money?

come clean

I will break down this trend eventually.
Why put forth the effort? This board is full of moronic degens, despite my enjoyment in betting I find almost everyone here unlikable and totally unrelatable. I get enjoyment out of some of the 'personalities' and banter but to want to put forth any effort in changing what any of these people think is a gigantic waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post

Nino slow the Fukk down and stop using big type words, I'm lost pal.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Kickles is a girl and I saw her posting through a private video from her pad and there was no guy in the room

Sasha I cannot wait to bring her to Russia and the three of us and you can bring your girl will go on a double date

Coach all 4 of us can even make a video together to prove all the haters wrong...standing naked on a Red Square and saluting Vlad as he drives to work to Kremlin in his limo.

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
No Korean involved. A little bit of Chinese.
No Korean? Your eyes remind me of my ex-roommate who was Korean. That's what was throwing me off. Koreans often have the thin chin which you don't have so I thought that might be where the Chinese influence was along with the high cheekbones which Chinese often have.

Let's see, your skin is too light to be Thai or Lao or Cambodian and Filipinas often have that Spanish influence in their looks which you don't have. I guess that leaves Japanese?