Login Search

KickShootThrow Addressing Sketchy Past, Fraudulent Character, Other Concerns?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
So... the rule is, do not ask for money from posters, do not ask for personal info, phone number, do not create multiple accts, tout, scam, etc...

...unless you are willing to pimp your girl in vids and fantastical love trysts with jj gold...

And don't post about taking a shit in PT.

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
Yes Jake, I am the shadiest character on SBR.
I didn't say that but something is obviously off here

I think you are attractive but there is some kind of scheme going on here

the whole back story of another account in someone else's name lol...come on kickles

you are face of someone else's plan..what the end game is, I'm not sure? Starving for attention? scamming one of these middle aged lonely gamblers? meeting posters in real life and telling them you want to go upstairs and drugging them or hand cuffing them to the bed and stealing their money?

come clean

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
Kickles,
well, what about the accusations that you pulled this stunt over at Covers?!...and that you were previously banned but some higher authority here on SBR unbanned your account?!...Shari doesn't normally attack new posters with new accounts for no good reason unless she's 100% proof positive that there are some shenanigans going on...and how were you able to hook up with video Corbin just like that in Vegas almost instantly since your PM and the JJGold accounts are both disabled?!...how did you get each others phone numbers?!...that is why several of us called bullshit...where there is smoke, there is fire...anyhow, welcome to the forum and hopefully you are clean (well, that didn't come out right!...)...If you joined May 2016 hopefully you made some money tailing my MLB plays!......let's move forward and make some money!......peace out and god bless!...

Well Kickles...you called me out and I responded...I was blunt but respectful and polite...I'm still waiting for your rebuttal...

There's nothing going on here when we are at treasure Island I suggested we go get a room at the Gold Coast and get to know each other better and she said I was moving too fast I was anxious of course because of not being laid in 13 years .

I had no intentions when I met her that I would ask her to get a hotel room with me but towards the end I think I was lonely and she was beautiful but like I said she respect fully said no .

I think she was more interested in Hoover damn than me

So there was no backdrop or she had no plan

When you have not had a date in over 13 years of course you're going to be anxious and I think it's why I call her five times a day and leave voice messages and send also a few emails

We have not had much contact lately since our meet

I'm so excited and happy and also relieved that she was cleared of any wrong doing by the high upset SBR

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
You got it Peavy, called it 100%

... come on man, Cubs playing the Tribe right now Game 1 of World Series; focus on that.
most of your responses don't sound like they were written by a female

hey dude, are you that starved for middle aged male attention?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
most of your responses don't sound like they were written by a female

hey dude, are you that starved for middle aged male attention?
Peavy, I don't want to be in the middle of any drama. Really focused on the Tribe right now because I have $500 on them.

JJ told me this was the play of the day.

Just want to share the winners and post in sports forum.