Login Search

RIP Russian Rocket

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
If Russian Rocket has a reasonable explanation for what he did, he can write in. As it stands, he hasn't made contact with anyone from SBR to discuss what led to his infraction. His restriction is for the safety of the forum. Posting invisible images that are hot-linked to phishing websites is going to get you banned every time. It is not with pleasure that an active poster gets banned, but it was absolutely necessary.
Damn. Did he really know it was hot-linked to a phishing website? Possible accident?

couple thoughts then off to start my day........

why the infraction to me for inappropriate language from this thread . Please show me what was inappropiate

I know for a fact that RR HAS contacted SBR as have seen both emails

why not be transparent with what occurred. Show the proof

good to see quality posters like theantfather, bobby waves, etc thrive here
Give Points

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

"You ought to try a little prayer time every day, early in the morning before beginning your day’s work, asking Jesus to help you. When you first wake up, before you do anything, talk to Jesus."

http://letjesushelpyou.com/2013/05/start-your-day-off-right/

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
couple thoughts then off to start my day........

why the infraction to me for inappropriate language from this thread . Please show me what was inappropiate

I know for a fact that RR HAS contacted SBR as have seen both emails

why not be transparent with what occurred. Show the proof

good to see quality posters like theantfather, bobby waves, etc thrive here

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
What motive would he have in posting a "hot-link to a phishing website"?

can't even get their poker software to work properly yet we are to believe they discovered a hot link to a phishing website

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Ivy View Post
Yes, he wrote in as soon as admin pointed out he had not. He also threatened that if he wanted to intentionally post hidden content, we would never know.

Pick someone more honorable to campaign for. People who accidentally post malicious content don't make thinly veiled threats. He clearly believes we're, and you are all, fools.
tell ya what.......let me post the links so all can see........not sure what there is to hide if you're so sure he's guilty.

so pointing out the obvious is a threat to you? And I believe the quote was "if I needed to place something hidden in your forum"

I campaign for TheAntFather.......honorable guy....only caught cheating twice in your poker room yet nothing......
Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 05-20-16 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
can you ban whoever posted the seal raping a penguin?
i dont feel the same.
animals dont seem the same to me.
there was a cat outside, kept thinking what if it was raped by a horse?
and what has the horse gone through, to rape a cat?

see this has much more of an affect than a random image.
i think you might be subconsciously referring to the video I posted in that thread of three monkeys actually raping a cat