Login Search

Top 5 Shootings

Last Post

The last one is fake.
You can see the special effects of the blood on the wall continuing to move.
And the sound effect is a generic gunfire. Real gun fire sounds like an explosion or a deep sounding firecracker.

On #2, that's the first time I seen someone firing an entire clip at someone. That's insane.

The shooting of the female news reporter and cameraman should be on this video, but it's not.

as far as my top five go, pretty impressive...

no. 1 being a coyote on the run, heading straight away from me up the side of a hill, at 475 yrds; one shot, 7mm mag, 150 gr ptd soft point to the back of the head......

no. 2, mid-sized javelina at 450+ yds, head shot, out from under a tripod stand my brother in law was sitting in..... I didn't know he was there, the jav was only ten yds from his stand..... pretty much freaked him out

no. 3, doe headshot, 325 yds

no. 4, wetback crossing through s. tex. ranch illegally, armed with some type of weapon (makeshift machete), 320 yds, headshot (no grand jury indictment, ruled "justifiable" since he was armed and, like in south park, was "coming right for us")

no. 5, nice management buck, 415 yds, last light, perfect shoulder shot

best mass killing: pack of five coyotes crossing the neighboring ranch's oatfield at full speed, five shots, five yotes, .308 rem 742 semi auto, 150 gr ptd soft pts
Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-21-16 at 07:16 PM.