Login Search

White kid who was protesting against fergson police got beat up by black protrestors

Last Post

Caught a piece about this on the news last night. Said he was taking pics or streaming video inside of a church where protesters were gathered. They said he didn't belong there or want him streaming video and wanted him to leave, but some of the protesters started beating him up.

In other Ferguson news Mike Brown's mother is under investigation for felony armed robbery.

This is seriously turning into a full blown circus. Only thing missing are dancing bears and a 10 clowns riding around in a little car.
Last edited by Kermit; 11-07-14 at 02:55 PM.

according to Kermit's link the Mother of the deceased is 34Y/O making the Mother approximately 15 16 at time of birth to her little angel. This in itself is a major problem for the ghetto rats and ladies not being ale to keep the clam shut.
If i had a dollar for every wigger I've rolled up on beaten in the streets by his peeps whom they thought they were one of, i'd be much wealthier than i'am now, that FO SHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
to ensure that the blacks get equal treatment under the law, I went down to Pottery Barn and whipped ass on some young thug who happened to be in the store....... he clearly didn't belong in a Pottery Barn
Lmfao even thou your an idiot this was very good I must say