Login Search

Good Morning SBR...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
Good morning JJ, Fishhead, Minet123, RealSlimShady, Opie, Shari, Dollars2Doughnuts...
'Morning buddy. Just rubbing the sleep out of my eyes after 3 hours of sleep. Glad I didn't drink hard last night.

Dufner over Tiger looking ok.....except that Dufner is in the middle of bogeying a hole. Can anyone take down McIlroy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
'Morning buddy. Just rubbing the sleep out of my eyes after 3 hours of sleep. Glad I didn't drink hard last night.

Dufner over Tiger looking ok.....except that Dufner is in the middle of bogeying a hole. Can anyone take down McIlroy?
No Rory is going all the way. Got about 4 hours of sleep myself. No rest for the weary. Best of luck today and have fun with TONY TALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Unlike a lot of you, I prefer women. I will leave TTT to the rest of you.
His previous handle was NGATES. A real piece of shit and overall scumbag. Daddy set him up real nice so the only thing he knows about the real world is how to take it up the arse for $50 FREE PLAYS. Enjoy your day.
Last edited by BatemanPatrickl; 07-20-14 at 07:18 AM.

Does anyone have the video that was deleted where Patrick met some poster and they taped it and Patrick pounded him in a fight somebody posted and was removed ????

It was a classic..they were talking shit to each other and Patrick met him at a mall to fight..it was a clean fight but Patrick got some good shots in and other guy quit.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Does anyone have the video that was deleted where Patrick met some poster and they taped it and Patrick pounded him in a fight somebody posted and was removed ????

It was a classic..they were talking shit to each other and Patrick met him at a mall to fight..it was a clean fight but Patrick got some good shots in and other guy quit.
Not a mall. A parking lot.

I want to say it was a Sports Authority parking lot where one of the posters worked.

I remember the other guy showed up shirtless, and Bateman pounded him.

Classic stuff.