Login Search

Online dating

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post

Ahhhhhh makes sense! Well then that's the perfect time for online dating! Good luck
good luck always helps, thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
Haha I so hope I'm done with these experiences honestly. I've had no weird experiences with the girl I met a couple months ago it's like a breath of fresh air.
haha I can imagine, hopefully the non-chaotic situations continue for you man....but part of me wants to hear more chaotic situations

So I've started out on Tinder this morning before work in hopes of maybe having some decent matches by tonight. In about the first 10 girls, I have come across one that is decently hot, is a nursing student at University of Toledo. However, her profile states "I don't fart, I rip ass. Hopefully you have nose plugs".

My guess is either:

A. She is a very down to earth girl, funny, no bullshit, not very girly

B. She is absolute trailer trash, abrasive, and too awkward to have a conversation with

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
T-Dub ... How do you summon the courage to put yourself out there and approach women?
I do alright, but obviously not unbelievably great if I am even checking out forms of online dating/online hookup apps haha. Always helps to have a decent friend to be your wing man for the night, approaching girls flying solo is definitely more intimidating in my opinion. Just be confident, even if you're not-they love that. Also, if you have a decent amount of girls that you are friends with, or at least cool with I think that helps too...if you can show you can at least have a conversation with a girl in the presence of one you may be interested in hooking up with it's pretty much having someone vouch that you aren't a total creep.

Also, booze helps.

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
I use to meet up with girls on hot or not way back when. Used another site that I can't remember. Most were good looking but Some of those girls were bat shit crazy.
Seems to be what I typically hear of online dating sites. You will get some if you are decently normal, but usually at a price (dealing with batshit crazy). Tinder seems okay

be prepared to date a few warthogs that looked good in their pics but when you show up at the meeting spot and call up her number you see jabba the hut pick up the phone and quickly try and scurry off before she notices you. i've banged a decent amount of chicks off pof but its not as easy as people make it seem. you have to scroll thru countless profiles and come up with creative messages usually that hint u did in fact read their profile and not just look at a few pics making it seem like you actual care about finding a relationship and not a hookup. girls inboxes are flooded with weak, corny messages, and pics of guys dicks/abs. gotta seperate yourself from the herd to get noticed. it does help if you are in ok shape and not ugly also. may aim towards middle of pack if you dont meet that criterion. give it a whirl. worst case scenario some nigerian pretending to be a girl convinces you to wire her 500 bucks so she can fly out and meet you for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
be prepared to date a few warthogs that looked good in their pics but when you show up at the meeting spot and call up her number you see jabba the hut pick up the phone and quickly try and scurry off before she notices you. i've banged a decent amount of chicks off pof but its not as easy as people make it seem. you have to scroll thru countless profiles and come up with creative messages usually that hint u did in fact read their profile and not just look at a few pics making it seem like you actual care about finding a relationship and not a hookup. girls inboxes are flooded with weak, corny messages, and pics of guys dicks/abs. gotta seperate yourself from the herd to get noticed. it does help if you are in ok shape and not ugly also. may aim towards middle of pack if you dont meet that criterion. give it a whirl. worst case scenario some nigerian pretending to be a girl convinces you to wire her 500 bucks so she can fly out and meet you for the weekend

The part in bold is why I don't even bother trying online. I don't want to put in that much work just to get a girl's attention or a date, and I highly doubt these women would give me the time of day when they have dozens of options that are better.

I wouldn't mind trying to make it happen at a bar or something, but I simply lack the nerves, confidence and social skills to pull that off.

Basically, I'm ready to die alone. Just waiting on the death part of the equation.