Login Search

tempted to just drink my life away

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
Tony get most of your calories from alcohol and you will lose weight. Here's a weight loss plan for you

Breakfast: Bloody Mary with lots of veggies. Get your vitamins son. If you're still hungry have a beer.
lunch: you probably need to stack up on beer here so that you don't get too squirrelly but feel free to mix in a tequila shot
dinner: I would suggest a nice bottle of wine but feel free to mix in some cheap cooking sherry. Nightcap of something vodka in a plastic bottle.

ill remember not to drink any water all day 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
You said you were done with these threads, Tony.
Yeah, I hate these threads also.
He keeps saying the same shit in them.

Tony, no one is "too fat" to get a fukkin job.
WTF are you talking about?
If you're a fat fukk, go get a job working a counter at a gym.
Staring at that hot pussy in there and working out will get you motivated and could make you get off your drinking habits.
I know lots of whores here who have quit partying and straightened up because of the gym once they get into it.

And keep pumping out those prop-bet winners buddy.

Tony is like me in a sense in that he has given up all hope of happiness.

Tony, it's OK, but it's either drink (or in my case smoke) yourself to death, or commit to taking control of your life and being disciplined enough to make all the necessary changes.

You're driving the car here, Tony. You're in control. It's hard for us to realize that sometimes when we hate ourselves so much, but you still have to acknowledge that nothing will change for the better unless you start taking steps to improve yourself and your situation.

Good luck, Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
feeling super bad the past 2 days. then at night i feel better. i know why....ive been taking these pills called greencoffeex everyday at 1 and they just stay with me all day and make me feel bad.......wont take them tomorrow

also 900 calories a day from vodka what do i care. id get all the vitamins and protein i need
No you dont get all the proteins you need. You would need like 150 grams of protein if you eat 2000 kcal a day. You dont get that from one protein shake and 2 small meals a day

sorry if im making one of these threads again.....also parlayin you are right ive pretty much given up on happiness. if i meet a girl i will get sick of seeing her around all the time and will just want to be alone. really all i want to do is hang out at a bar a few nights a week and talk to other drunks about sports. i guess las vegas would be perfect for that. maybe even reno.

1 serving of alcohol per day is good for your heart. Anything over that has drastic consequences over significant periods of time to your heart, vascular system, liver, stomach, esophagus, brain, you name it.... and as i said in my initial post, dying from alcoholism is one of the most miserable ways to die.. maybe neck and neck with cigarettes.
Everything in moderation, boss. Stop counting calories and start counting chemicals. cook, eat healthy, exercise and drink and ABSOLUTELY smoke penetrating weed.