Login Search

tempted to just drink my life away

Last Post

Default tempted to just drink my life away

peaked out at 235 lbs last month (5'9 188 in high school).....down to about 225 now. wont drink or stop this diet until i get down to 188 again

but im just not feeling it really. ill tell you why drinking is good. its cause if you know you will be drinking that night, you are excited all day. its almost better than the drinking itself. days just drag on without it. of course now the days extra drag on cause im not eating much but still. when i get down to 188 i will attempt this every single day:

wake up: protein shake 550 calories (spinach, fruits, berries, milk, protein powder)

lunch: small sandwich, piece of fruit 300 calories

dinner: 8 shots of vodka a night, small meal 1150 calories

total calories: 2000

I'm running Half-Marathon's right now...and my running partner works as a "Wellness Director" for a corporation...which is a fancy word for a Personal Trainer/Nutritionist/Chiropractor and when it comes to alcohol consumption and athletics/losing weight it's a bad an ugly road that you don't want to go down just from the unhealthy aspect. An occasional glass of wine is one thing, but taking on a hardcore drinking program could lead to all kinds of issues internally

Tony, have you been diagnosed as depressed?

Do you have days where you suffer from inexplicable sadness and have suicidal thoughts?

Is it sometimes a challenge to dress yourself and get out of bed?

If any of these ring true for you, please get help immediately. Counseling and medication are just a phone call away.

God bless you, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
I'm running Half-Marathon's right now...and my running partner works as a "Wellness Director" for a corporation...which is a fancy word for a Personal Trainer/Nutritionist/Chiropractor and when it comes to alcohol consumption and athletics/losing weight it's a bad an ugly road that you don't want to go down just from the unhealthy aspect. An occasional glass of wine is one thing, but taking on a hardcore drinking program could lead to all kinds of issues internally

no doubt about it. its terrible for you. but i said "drink my life away" and thats what i meant

i just feel like this 1-2 times a week. most nights i feel better

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Tony, have you been diagnosed as depressed?

Do you have days where you suffer from inexplicable sadness and have suicidal thoughts?

Is it sometimes a challenge to dress yourself and get out of bed?

If any of these ring true for you, please get help immediately. Counseling and medication are just a phone call away.

God bless you, champ.

i dont know how i feel honestly. i did a lot of binge drinking for 2 years. and just stopped. with that and the hormonal changes of dieting i feel pretty bad. but it comes and goes....also if i got a job id feel better but im too fat right now

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
i dont know how i feel honestly. i did a lot of binge drinking for 2 years. and just stopped. with that and the hormonal changes of dieting i feel pretty bad. but it comes and goes....also if i got a job id feel better but im too fat right now
You're too fat to get a job?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
peaked out at 235 lbs last month (5'9 188 in high school).....down to about 225 now. wont drink or stop this diet until i get down to 188 again

but im just not feeling it really. ill tell you why drinking is good. its cause if you know you will be drinking that night, you are excited all day. its almost better than the drinking itself. days just drag on without it. of course now the days extra drag on cause im not eating much but still. when i get down to 188 i will attempt this every single day:

wake up: protein shake 550 calories (spinach, fruits, berries, milk, protein powder)

lunch: small sandwich, piece of fruit 300 calories

dinner: 8 shots of vodka a night, small meal 1150 calories

total calories: 2000
You can reorganize and rationalize all you want, but when almost half of your calories are from vodka it's can't be
good

feeling super bad the past 2 days. then at night i feel better. i know why....ive been taking these pills called greencoffeex everyday at 1 and they just stay with me all day and make me feel bad.......wont take them tomorrow

also 900 calories a day from vodka what do i care. id get all the vitamins and protein i need

Tony get most of your calories from alcohol and you will lose weight. Here's a weight loss plan for you

Breakfast: Bloody Mary with lots of veggies. Get your vitamins son. If you're still hungry have a beer.
lunch: you probably need to stack up on beer here so that you don't get too squirrelly but feel free to mix in a tequila shot
dinner: I would suggest a nice bottle of wine but feel free to mix in some cheap cooking sherry. Nightcap of something vodka in a plastic bottle.