Login Search

Spent Easter All Alone Today..

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Sometimes all the money in the world doesn't even make you happy. Very lonely day for me. Wish I was with my family. Family is everything, enjoy it and never take it for granted. I'm tearing up as I write this. Also like the Kings to win tonight.
Rough month for you buddy are you still feeling the pain seeing the Leafs collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Vegas39, I'm mere hundreds away from a $2,700 BR & Air Fare.
I actually need to gamble to maintain a gambling BR. Everything else I earn is gone before I get paid.
It might have taken a little longer than I thought but, I'm so close I can taste it!
There is a Canadian Bank that is offering 80% of the rewards points needed to fly to Vegas, simply for signing up for their credditt card.
If anyone has details, please PM me. As I understand it, you sign up, make one purchase & you have enough points to fly to Vegas & back.
My current BR is $2600, so even if this Bank card promotion doesn't work I should be good to go in a week or so.

Weeder, take the Pens at +1
the juice is a lot less than you might expect.
Go to buffalo and you can get a flight to vegas for $200 tax inc one way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Would you believe I'm in Southern California and can't even watch Dodgers games? I've got a huge TV with eight games on at a time, with every came across the country, but because there is a cable war I can't watch the local team. It's disheartening

That's funny, I was in Toronto the last 7 days and they haven't televised a single Maple Leafs game