Login Search

Neighbor leaves note on my window accusing me of hitting his car

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
One time when I was about 8 or 9 we were eating at a Ponderosa and my dad has just redid his 67 Oldsmobile and parked it away from all of the other cars in the parking lot, and we were sitting there eating and the Olds was in plain sight from where we were, and sure enough a car pulled in and parked right beside it and out popped 2 fat ass women and the driver flung her door open right into the passenger door and we could hear it hit. The women wobbled into the restaurant and sat down a few tables away.

My dad got up and went over to the driver and said "You just hit my car with your door and from the sound it had to have dented it, I just repainted that whole car last week" and I will never forget this, the woman said "I didn't do anything, if there is any marks on it, they were there, if you paint cars, you can fix it for free" My dad sat back down and I can still remember the look on his face. He was fukking pissed.

When we left the restaurant, I ran back to the cars to see the damage and sure enough there was a nice dent and gouge in the new paint on the passenger door. When my dad seen it, I could see the smoke coming from his ears. He started to walk back towards the restaurant and turned around walked back to the woman's car and kicked her door about 3 or 4 times until it was caved in. We got in our car and left.

That is the only time in my life that I have ever seen my father get violent.
thats not violent..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwichman View Post
so I'm expected to pay for something that most people do on a regular basis? People always bump cars when they are parallel parking, and I've been bumped myself multiple times, never made a big deal of it.
you are a total piece of shit then ya penetrate...hate people like you...if ever got a scratch on my car id want to kill em

some spick parked next to me after I parked in the boonies in a beat up van..i come out and see a white spec on my door and flipped left the nastiest note on earth and waited for fagget...hope they die...people have no courtesy and I WISH I had a shit box where I can go around and just smash other people's shit with

to update, guy approached me a couple days later about the incident telling me I owed him some money. Told him I didn't owe him a penny and I didn't touch his car. Guy threatened to call the cops and when I called his bluff and told him to go ahead and call them. He mumbled something about getting back at me and got in his car and left. Haven't seen him since, hoping he does something stupid and gives me a reason to call the police.