Login Search

This Happened To A Friend of Mine, What Would YOU Do?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
Was the black guy with someone or alone. I can see him doing it with someone with him however crazy this is. Alot comes into factor but couldnt see myself just walking away quietly.
You're just asking this moron (Seaweed) to fabricate more details to an already fictional story. No wonder he starts a new thread every half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
Was the black guy with someone or alone. I can see him doing it with someone with him however crazy this is. Alot comes into factor but couldnt see myself just walking away quietly.
He was alone, was wearing big headphones around his neck and an Oakland Raiders winter hat. Looked fresh out of prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
He was alone, was wearing big headphones around his neck and an Oakland Raiders winter hat. Looked fresh out of prison.
Lol....black + big headphones + raiders hat = fresh out of prison.

What a about nets hat? If so I gotta rethink my wardrobe.

As for me, I would've at the very least said something. Even if his girl doesn't say anything...she's gonna remember that he got his manhood tested and did nothing about it.

Boys it all depends on what youve got to lose. If pride and a piece of tail is what youve got then what the hell. If youre making money and havent thrown a punch in anger in your life or in 20 years then the answer is simple. You walk away and if your gf gets pissed then dump her . You only throw down if your life or the life of a loved one is in jeapordy. Other than that youll be fighting nonsense battles until you mature. Dont be a keyboard gangsta boys. When shit gets real so do I. Other than that its all talk. Anyone can squeeze a trigger, it takes a real man to know when.
Last edited by Swinging Johnson; 04-17-14 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Let's say you are walking down the street with your girlfriend/wife beside you on a busy street and this 6 foot about 185 pound average built African American grabs your girls behind and keeps walking the opposite direction. Your girl or wife looks at you in shock. What is your exact reaction? This happened to a friend of mine and I would like to know if he did the right thing by not confronting the African American. What would you do? Or say?
Your friend should have lynched him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Great discussion here, Seaweed.

First of all, you have to be very careful with the African American. They can be unpredictable at times. The best thing to do is to smile at them, and offer a Red Lobster coupon if you have one. I carry them around for this exact circumstance. You just never know when they might come in handy.

If the African American pulls out a weapon, your best bet may be to offer up your girlfriend and just walk away. You may never see her again, and if you do, she may return to you a bit bowlegged, but at least you get out of the situation intact.

Is this the incident you briefly mentioned that happened out West? I hope your colleague is okay.
TheGaint FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
Boys it all depends on what youve got to lose. If pride and a piece of tail is what youve got then what the hell. If youre making money and havent thrown a punch in anger in your life or in 20 years then the answer is simple. You walk away and if your gf gets pissed then dump her . You only throw down if your life or the life of a loved one is in jeapordy. Other than that youll be fighting nonsense battles until you mature. Dont be a keyboard gangsta boys. When shit gets real so do I. Other than that its all talk. Anyone can squeeze a trigger, it takes a real man to know when.
The fukker was lookin for trouble, guarantee he had a weapon on him. Walk away and realize the worthless POS is going to his cardboard box for the night. Jail would be like a hotel for him.

Well... the key here is don't put yourself in that situation. I don't know too many dudes grabbing a girl's ass at the library, church, or at a public park. So, make sure you're in an area that it's least likely to happen. Hence... don't be going to a bar with her. Otherwise she might be ganged banged in the john. It happens.