Login Search

8 Beers That You Should Stop Drinking Immediately

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
id love to hear any of you nitwits explain why gmo corn is less healthy than non-gmo corn....this should be good
More than 20 farmers in North America have reported that pigs fed GM corn had low conception rates, false pregnancies or gave birth to bags of water. Both male and female pigs became sterile.

Twelve dairy cows died on a farm in Hesse Germany, after being fed a diet with significant amounts of the GM corn variety, Bt 176. Other cows in the herd developed a mysterious illness and had to be killed. Syngenta, the producers of Bt 176, compensated the farmer for part of his losses, but despite the farmer’s demands and public protests, no detailed autopsy reports were made available.

Rats fed Monsanto’s Mon 863 Bt corn for 90 days showed significant changes in their blood cells, livers and kidneys.

I'll take GMO corn over a famine thanks. Realize there hasn't been a food shortage in a long ass time even though we have had some of the most unbelievable droughts in recent history.... I wonder why

We've been genetically modifying foods for a pretty long time now, they ain't gonna kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
More than 20 farmers in North America have reported that pigs fed GM corn had low conception rates, false pregnancies or gave birth to bags of water. Both male and female pigs became sterile.

Twelve dairy cows died on a farm in Hesse Germany, after being fed a diet with significant amounts of the GM corn variety, Bt 176. Other cows in the herd developed a mysterious illness and had to be killed. Syngenta, the producers of Bt 176, compensated the farmer for part of his losses, but despite the farmer’s demands and public protests, no detailed autopsy reports were made available.

Rats fed Monsanto’s Mon 863 Bt corn for 90 days showed significant changes in their blood cells, livers and kidneys.
can you find us some actual legitimate science that backs up that its not healthy?

http://academicsreview.org/reviewed-...cows-and-pigs/

There is a long history of scientific literature on the topic of reproductive failures in production animals, while there aren’t any papers that link Bt corn consumption to the problems that Smith reports. Reproductive failures and animal deaths are often the result of toxins in the diet. Mycotoxins produced by molds (eg. fumonisin, ergot, Aflatoxin B1, zearalenone) present in contaminated feed can cause these kinds of effects. The literature reports that Bt corn has been thoroughly tested in a number of animal species and no ill effects have been observed. The literature also shows that Bt corn is consistently lower in mycotoxins like fumonisin which should improve animal health. Against this background of evidence it is hard to believe that Genetic Roulette would repeat as fact what is at best a classic example of a mistake in logic called a post hoc fallacy.

im on medications that make me insane if i wake up with a hangover. literally i feel so good the night of drinking and in such utter despair when i wake up the next day......terrible

dont really see a time where i wont wake up like that. so i guess i wont be drinking.....those guys you see on cops who do alcohol, meth, weed, coke ect ect stay up for days. eat crap ect.....they are tough guys. i have no idea how they do it i would break down in hours