Login Search

Sad State of the World Continues ....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Coochy backtracking quickly

They took the guy into custody, not like we sodomized him, cut his nuts off and fed 'em to the dogs.

Even if he is mentally unstable, glad he is in custody and being examined. Even though I'm sure the same thing would happen in Australia, in Coochy's fairyland I'm sure somehow the world is safer when cuckoo's are carrying around pressure cookers near hundreds of thousands of people.

Almost every word in this thread supports this man being taken into custody, although some of the people here are too dumb to realize it.
dont let him fool ya....acoochy is a troll of the highest degree....although its generally not too difficult, and usually pretty enjoyable to expose him

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
Doesn't a gun need to have the trigger pulled? Why the penetrate is he carrying a pressure cooker around?

Dude is an idiot. Either too dumb for his own good or he decided to do something really stupid, either way, a few months in prison (or a psych ward) wouldn't be bad.
I know the dude is an idiot. The laws let a lot of idiots roam our streets. Last time I checked there wasn't a permit needed to carry around a pressure cooker. Bottom line is... every law kind of protects this guy. Not really one law you can get him with. You can say it was a "potential" act of terror. But his defense attorney would get him off all charges. He didn't do anything that broke the law. All it is... wasted attorney money to defend his case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
I know the dude is an idiot. The laws let a lot of idiots roam our streets. Last time I checked there wasn't a permit needed to carry around a pressure cooker. Bottom line is... every law kind of protects this guy. Not really one law you can get him with. You can say it was a "potential" act of terror. But his defense attorney would get him off all charges. He didn't do anything that broke the law. All it is... wasted attorney money to defend his case.
lol there ARE laws forbidding terror hoaxes

why is this hard to understand?

if you think this wasnt a terror hoax then fine, but we're gonna disagree on that one

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
lol there ARE laws forbidding terror hoaxes

why is this hard to understand?

if you think this wasnt a terror hoax then fine, but we're gonna disagree on that one
Maybe the alcoholism has gone to your head and you've lost your brain cells? Maybe it's your 500 posts a day you avg that sh#$ comes from your mouth 24/7 because you can't find anything else to talk about?

By law... what did he do wrong? He yelled a phrase "Boston Strong" and he had a pressure cooker "unarmed" and camera gear. Unless more evidence pops up... and/or weapons/threats found... this guy walks free. Other than the fact he might be partially retarded like yourself... What don't you understand?

Police Commissioner William Evans said the unnamed suspect is being held on a disorderly conduct charge “with other charges pending.”
Depends what else they bring up against him, but the disorderly conduct is only a fine ... unless it's his 2nd or more offense according to Mass.Law. I hope it's at least his 2nd and the fukk gets to think about how stupid he is in a jail cell for six months.

From ESPN Website

I didn't know the bomb squad blew up the pressure cooker.

Also the man was charged for acquiring hoax device. Well they had to charge him with something in order to arrest him and protect the public.

Now, it's his word against the bomb squads word.

Regardless, the guy has to be partially insane. What was really in the pressure cooker? I guess the media will release the information soon enough.

Maybe the alcoholism has gone to your head and you've lost your brain cells? Maybe it's your 500 posts a day you avg that sh#$ comes from your mouth 24/7 because you can't find anything else to talk about?

By law... what did he do wrong? He yelled a phrase "Boston Strong" and he had a pressure cooker "unarmed" and camera gear. Unless more evidence pops up... and/or weapons/threats found... this guy walks free. Other than the fact he might be partially retarded like yourself... What don't you understand?

From ESPN Website

I didn't know the bomb squad blew up the pressure cooker.

Also the man was charged for acquiring hoax device. Well they had to charge him with something in order to arrest him and protect the public.

Now, it's his word against the bomb squads word.

Regardless, the guy has to be partially insane. What was really in the pressure cooker? I guess the media will release the information soon enough.
apology accepted

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
EP what law did he break pal?

Take away the obvious emotional connection and look at it from a legal viewpoint...
Legally, you can't yell "fire!" in a movie theatre or "bomb!" in an airport. Something tells me an obvious act like this is not only illegal, but warrants some jail time.

You might not believe me - so maybe you should try it for yourself then, pal.