Login Search

Sad State of the World Continues ....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Writing??

Drinker Mr King penned it best imo when explaining the difference between just and unjust laws (and yes terrorists were rife back in his day also).

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."

Its the kids who i feel sorriest for, for they will never know what its like to live in a country where true freedom exists...
so why are you evading that the law that i posted about terrorism hoaxes is an australian law?

This is America.

Bill the dumb bastard for the time and resources spent by the public because of this fiasco.

If sick people have to pay for an ambulance because of 'Murica, then this fukktard should have to pay for the police response and other things associated.

He'd happily give a lb of flesh and freedom to avoid that bill.

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
America = Shoot first ask questions later
you really are a fukkin idiot

The "Shoot to kill" clause instructs police to treat people wanted under detention orders in the same way that an equivalent clause in the current law treats wanted suspects.

The clause in particular has raised the concern of some state premiers, the so-called "Shoot to kill" clause, where police may use lethal force if they perceive a threat to life. The clause was not put to the premiers in the original discussions between the States and Federal Governments.

Law Council of Australia president John North, suggested that such powers were designed to protect police in the event of a mistaken fatal shooting such as that of Jean Charles de Menezes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
This is America.

Bill the dumb bastard for the time and resources spent by the public because of this fiasco.

If sick people have to pay for an ambulance because of 'Murica, then this fukktard should have to pay for the police response and other things associated.

He'd happily give a lb of flesh and freedom to avoid that bill.
This but only if he is found to be of sound mind.

No point in punishing someone if they dont have the mental faculties to recognise that what they did was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
so why are you evading that the law that i posted about terrorism hoaxes is an australian law?
Drinker cops over here are too scared to go after bikies (to whom those laws are primarily designed for) for fear of knowing that the safety of their families be put at risk...

Majority of cops know its a whoreshit set of laws as well but still wont bite the hand that feeds them...

you really are a fukkin idiot
Generally the last ditch effort of someone who's been exposed for a lack of intellectual thought...

Its ok Drinker, you watch Fox television after all so nobody expects you to give out well thought and concise answers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Doesn't a pressure cooker have to be "activated" somehow? Could be just a regular pressure cooker with nothing inside. No violence in that.
Doesn't a gun need to have the trigger pulled? Why the penetrate is he carrying a pressure cooker around?

Dude is an idiot. Either too dumb for his own good or he decided to do something really stupid, either way, a few months in prison (or a psych ward) wouldn't be bad.
Last edited by tto827; 04-15-14 at 11:22 PM.

and suddenly your opinion is that maybe the guey actually did something wrong, eh?

Coochy backtracking quickly

They took the guy into custody, not like we sodomized him, cut his nuts off and fed 'em to the dogs.

Even if he is mentally unstable, glad he is in custody and being examined. Even though I'm sure the same thing would happen in Australia, in Coochy's fairyland I'm sure somehow the world is safer when cuckoo's are carrying around pressure cookers near hundreds of thousands of people.

Almost every word in this thread supports this man being taken into custody, although some of the people here are too dumb to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Coochy backtracking quickly

They took the guy into custody, not like we sodomized him, cut his nuts off and fed 'em to the dogs.

Even if he is mentally unstable, glad he is in custody and being examined. Even though I'm sure the same thing would happen in Australia, in Coochy's fairyland I'm sure somehow the world is safer when cuckoo's are carrying around pressure cookers near hundreds of thousands of people.

Almost every word in this thread supports this man being taken into custody, although some of the people here are too dumb to realize it.
Why shouldn't we have the freedom to carry around pressure cookers in large crowds????

I should be allowed to yell about my bomb I have strapped to my chest in airports in the name of freedom!!

Freeeeddommmm!!!