Login Search

Sad State of the World Continues ....

Last Post

Interesting posts on this topic.

My initial reaction was... this dude is in major trouble "causing a scene."

But...

He dropped a pressure cooker... and camera equipment in bags. No bombs. No explosive devices.

What did he do wrong? Nothing except for... again... littering. But technically that isn't littering. He wasn't throwing anything away.

Hmmmmmm... does SBR have a legal analysis around? We need one.

All you could get him for...

1. Disturbing the public.

2. Possible littering.

3. I don't know if there's a law called "attempt to recreate a horrific scene in which destroyed hundreds of peoples lives?"

Might be a new law.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Interesting posts on this topic.

My initial reaction was... this dude is in major trouble "causing a scene."

But...

He dropped a pressure cooker... and camera equipment in bags. No bombs. No explosive devices.

What did he do wrong? Nothing except for... again... littering. But technically that isn't littering. He wasn't throwing anything away.

Hmmmmmm... does SBR have a legal analysis around? We need one.

All you could get him for...

1. Disturbing the public.

2. Possible littering.

3. I don't know if there's a law called "attempt to recreate a horrific scene in which destroyed hundreds of peoples lives?"

Might be a new law.

what do you suppose the bombers used last year as bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
australia

why so much insecurity
freedoms
Sorry 4 not being accepting and standing by whilst injustice becomes law.

To me resistance to this is my duty as it should be yours if you really are patriotic to the greater good of the society to which you belong...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Doesn't a pressure cooker have to be "activated" somehow? Could be just a regular pressure cooker with nothing inside. No violence in that.
Shotter too many nationally traumatized mofos still running around wanting to hang the perp first before asking questions.

Why these people so scared if they or their government has done nothing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
freedoms
Sorry 4 not being accepting and standing by whilst injustice becomes law.

To me resistance to this is my duty as it should be yours if you really are patriotic to the greater good of the society to which you belong...
so youre writing your own government about a nearly decade old law in addition to trolling this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
so youre writing your own government about a nearly decade old law in addition to trolling this thread?
Writing??

Drinker Mr King penned it best imo when explaining the difference between just and unjust laws (and yes terrorists were rife back in his day also).

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."

Its the kids who i feel sorriest for, for they will never know what its like to live in a country where true freedom exists...