Login Search

Off topic: Window Tint %

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
2 door or four? what ever windows can go down(the ones the cops can check) should be 30 or whatever is legal in your state. 20% on any window that cant go down is dark, cops cant check those
20% all around is what I'm leaning.

I'm doing em all the same, kinda dumb to use different %s rear/front

All stock from dealer.
28% up front
20% rest of the way around.

Can easily notice the difference between front and back and can easily see through the front windows and back windows I can only see through if I cup my hands against the glass up close. Wish the fronts were a tad darker so it isn't as easily seen, but then I'd have to do the back darker as well, since I like the 2 different levels. And I don't care to get hassled by the cops now, so I don't want to go to dark. When I was younger had dark all the way around and got pulled over a couple times, but just went to court and showed a pic of the car prior to the dark tints up front and got ticket taken away. Now that I have cash, I'd probably just pay the fine and go about my business, but rather just not get pulled over.

Tinting windows is not smart. Next thing u know, pulled over for tint, now they smell alcohol and/or marijuana. Now if u didn't have tints, violation 2 or 3 don't come.

Technically any % tint in front windows are illegal in Michigan. I'm almost sure ohio is same