Login Search

Fool got knocked the f**k out!

Last Post

Not sure the black guy wouldn't have done the same. In fact, given the opportunity, I'm sure he would have continued beating the white guy well beyond what he got. Therefore I have no problem with how it went. He was the aggressor, initiated the fight and got his ass whooped. Bet he doesn't do that again.

If he has brain damage, my deepest apologies go out to the tax payers in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Not sure the black guy wouldn't have done the same. In fact, given the opportunity, I'm sure he would have continued beating the white guy well beyond what he got. Therefore I have no problem with how it went. He was the aggressor, initiated the fight and got his ass whooped. Bet he doesn't do that again.

If he has brain damage, my deepest apologies go out to the tax payers in that state.
He probably will...something just looks off with him. Hopefully next time he doesn't say he's from New York.

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
The dude on the ground should be thankful that the guy beatin' his ass had friends that called him off. Otherwise, total brain damage...
Dude had one friend there and I don't think he would have called it off just yet.. There is a black dude, possibly the camera guy, that thinks it's overkill and says ok dude that's enough and then a skinny Arab who was prolly working at that 7/11 steps in and says enough...

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
poster WikkidInsane would have handled that cracker

tubby pile of chewed bubble gum would of woken up on queer street
I would have handled to situation quite differently: I wouldn't be the one instigating a fight or to throw the first punch but I would have most certainly level both of these lards.