Login Search

Fool got knocked the f**k out!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
pretty sure this guy is gay too. look at how tight his clothes are. and look at :25 seconds he has those gay eyes. also must have a lot of pend up rage in that 155lb frame
Black guy repeatedly told white guy to suck his D*ck! Maybe he was a shit packer.

[QUOTE=Optional;21637471]Human cockfight generation.

Think its just fine to punch a pinned man past unconscious. No respect for human life or dignity.

Would have been labeled a coward for trying to win a fight like that not that many years ago.

Pity we don't teach boys that real men don't kick people once they are dow I was thinking the same ting

Funny how so many whites feel bad for the black who started the fight. If there were 2 black guys and one white, it would have been 2 on 1 unless there were other blacks around who would jump in too because they are animals.

Whats wrong with whites is that they are always feeling bad for the blacks. This punk got what he deserved. Many of you have never lived among blacks and have no idea what they are really like.

One thing I will say though, I have black friends that I hang out with from time to time and they understand that there is a rift between whites and blacks mostly due to an agenda by the media to create a division among the people so that government can control us. We are nothing divided and its no mistake that we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Human cockfight generation.

Think its just fine to punch a pinned man past unconscious. No respect for human life or dignity.

Would have been labeled a coward for trying to win a fight like that not that many years ago.

Pity we don't teach boys that real men don't kick people once they are down anymore.
Don't talk no shitt won't be no shitt..