Login Search

Fool got knocked the f**k out!

Last Post

Human cockfight generation.

Think its just fine to punch a pinned man past unconscious. No respect for human life or dignity.

Would have been labeled a coward for trying to win a fight like that not that many years ago.

Pity we don't teach boys that real men don't kick people once they are down anymore.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

smittyallsports gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Human cockfight generation.

Think its just fine to punch a pinned man past unconscious. No respect for human life or dignity.

Would have been labeled a coward for trying to win a fight like that not that many years ago.

Pity we don't teach boys that real men don't kick people once they are down anymore.
That is what I found disturbing. Once the guy was clearly down and out to continue pounding him is not only wrong but very dangerous. Maybe the guy doing the beating didn't realize the extent of the damage he was doing. Once someone told him it was over he did stop however.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
That is what I found disturbing. Once the guy was clearly down and out to continue pounding him is not only wrong but very dangerous. Maybe the guy doing the beating didn't realize the extent of the damage he was doing. Once someone told him it was over he did stop however.
guy was pumped up. cant really blame him. cops can barely contain themselves nevermind a regular beerbelly guy at a gas station

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
yeah and to be honest he had it coming. He was talking mad sh*t and swung first.
plus he was black and can guarantee a parasite on my country so would have been better if he just died so he can't impregnate 4 different women and not raise the kids. Need to start culling these destructive animals like we do deer and wild pigs.

Get at me Shari.
Last edited by brooks85; 04-14-14 at 11:55 AM.