Login Search

Death Metal/ Thrash Metal/ Heavy Metal/ Nu Metal fav bands

Last Post

Man you muthafuckas are pretty good overall .... Got some real metal heads up in here! My list off top of my head by genre mainly

Sabbath
Maiden
Priest
Metallica (early)
Slayer
Anthrax
Testament
Megadeth
Metal Church
Overkill
Suicidal Tendencies
Savatage
Pantera
Death
Cannibal (my cousin actually toured with them when Owen left)
Obituary
Suffocation
Napalm Death
Morbid Angel
Immolation
Unmerciful

And my true fave and hero as a six string strangler although not really metal....Mr. Edward Van Halen "the king" and mostly Roth years not so much hallmark card Sammy.

Rickie = great list and I like Fight on there definitely a undervalued band featuring the metal god on vocs and Parrish for one on guitar who I've met and has played for Atomic Punks, Metal Shop, and now the new bigger band with Ralph?!? And let's not forget the drum machine Mr Scott Travis!

Adr- great list and thanks for reminding me on some Motorhead hell yes!! And Seputura , Lamb Of God to name a couple more.

L-kid- really you kidding me? Then get out of the metal forum hahaha. Seriously love and respect ya sports wise but you don't know metal or what it's all about. Bet you cannot make out 70% of what being said word for word in a AcDc , Van Halen, Zeppelin song either but everyone loves them bout as much as I love your argument and find it funny!

B1 - nice list and way underground got some early industrial and crossover there very nice! Ministry, Prong, Dri , Sod a few more I say hell yes too!!

Default Eddy is the king!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
Man you muthafuckas are pretty good overall .... Got some real metal heads up in here! My list off top of my head by genre mainly

Sabbath
Maiden
Priest
Metallica (early)
Slayer
Anthrax
Testament
Megadeth
Metal Church
Overkill
Suicidal Tendencies
Savatage
Pantera
Death
Cannibal (my cousin actually toured with them when Owen left)
Obituary
Suffocation
Napalm Death
Morbid Angel
Immolation
Unmerciful

And my true fave and hero as a six string strangler although not really metal....Mr. Edward Van Halen "the king" and mostly Roth years not so much hallmark card Sammy.
I need top five cannibal songs

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
Maiden/Dickinson
Priest
Megadeth
Old Metallica
Metal Church
Motorhead
Slayer
Thin Lizzy (ain't metal, but great nonetheless)
Fight (Halford at his heaviest)
Zeppelin
Sabbath
Purple
Rainbow
Michael Schenker
UFO
Scorps
Accept
Pantera (Cowboys from Hell)
Riot
70's Aerosmith
Too many to list...
And all the guitarists that inspired them

(A lot of these bands don't fall into the categories listed but were influential to those that do)

On a side note, Tom fkn' Petty. Great songwriter.
My fav Thin Lizzy