Login Search

Ten big time athletes who are horrible tippers

Last Post

burkina....you are totally missing the point...Bottom line, you and Ronald McDonald are both cheap ass tightwads who have no business eating out since you obviously can't afford a decent 20 - 30% tip....btw, you are not making an employee stinkin' rich by tipping them that amount..It's a matter of principle, not money....PS...don't be surprised the next time someone jacks off on your filet mignon...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
burkina....you are totally missing the point...Bottom line, you and Ronald McDonald are both cheap ass tightwads who have no business eating out since you obviously can't afford a decent 20 - 30% tip....btw, you are not making an employee stinkin' rich by tipping them that amount..It's a matter of principle, not money....PS...don't be surprised the next time someone jacks off on your filet mignon...
Dude when I am here i do tip obviouly because I know how things work and people need money since wages in the US are crap. But this does not mean I find it a good practice. Like I said before, are u gonna tip a policemen that just gave u a ticket because he is doing a good job? Why not, he is being excellent at his job...

Videos os "stupid americans" are like the best thing ever...the concept was first presented by an Australian TV network and there are even some made by fellow americans...like this one from BYU students...

Yeah Europe has no dumb people.......Just look at their soccer ultras and hooligans, guys can't even watch a fukkin game without trying to kill eachother

A ton of Americans are truly dumb fukks with zero awareness outside of their own bubbles, no arguments from me.....but something tells me you will find a ton of morons in every single European country as well

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post

Dude when I am here i do tip obviouly because I know how things work and people need money since wages in the US are crap. But this does not mean I find it a good practice. Like I said before, are u gonna tip a policemen that just gave u a ticket because he is doing a good job? Why not, he is being excellent at his job...

Videos os "stupid americans" are like the best thing ever...the concept was first presented by an Australian TV network and there are even some made by fellow americans...like this one from BYU students...

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
Burkina so poor he can't even afford $5 to tip a server.

Now really? Cant u read or are u just really mentally challenged?

What in the name of god does tipping a server have to do with some Americans being stupid?!.......two different issues entirely!...

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
Yeah Europe has no dumb people.......Just look at their soccer ultras and hooligans, guys can't even watch a fukkin game without trying to kill eachother
be
A ton of Americans are truly dumb fukks with zero awareness outside of their own bubbles, no arguments from me.....but something tells me you will find a ton of morons in every single European country as well
I am sure there are, but we dont elect them as presidents like Bush...

Soccer Hooligans and Ultras exist of course, mostly in Eastern Europe but the interviews are on University students in the second video not on people coming outside a NFL game

I am not saying that americans are more stupid than europeans, the way ur system works, from Media to Education makes you believe that there is nothing else besides the US and that makes people uneducated, dumb and docile (so that there is lack of critical thinking).

well it is a stereotype...and with some truth to it

reguarding language buchering, well its difficult because most of us speak from 3 to 5 languages while Ive met very few Americans that spoke more than 2...

There is no question Europeans speak more languages then americans. Last time I read the data 56% of Europeans spoke more then one language. The fact is the rest of the world speaks more languages then americans. Did you know 50% of the African continent speak multiple languages? For the record Polyglots is the actual term for people that speak multiple languages, it's Greek for many (poly) language (glots). I am not sure why so many Europeans where that as a badge of honor. They imply that is a measure of success. If speaking more then one language is a clear indicator or intellect or advanced education can someone please explain to me why Africa where 50% of the population speaks multi languages is such a g-d damn mess? Why do you think that other countries people learn more languages? The reason is simple. English is the dominant language of international business and global communication through the influence of global media and the former British Empire that had established the use of English in regions around the world such as North America, India, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. If other people want to thrive in business or communicate with people world wide they need to learn English. Just remember when an airline from any country in the world is landing in an airport in Any other nation in the world the pilot and the air traffic operators ARE ALL SPEAKING ENGLISH! It is always a good thing to learn another language but the fact is English speaking people do not need to learn another language as much as any other people on earth. All the world business , communications, and transportation are done in English . That is why others learn English and why speaking ANY other language is less important . People get offended by this, but it's the truth.

I am not saying that americans are more stupid than europeans, the way ur system works, from Media to Education makes you believe that there is nothing else besides the US and that makes people uneducated, dumb and docile (so that there is lack of critical thinking).

Burkina,

Can you answer this question for me, how much do you know about the nation of Panama? Don't do a search online answer me honestly. Panama how familiar are you with panama?

FYI I know very little, but please be honest

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
There is no question Europeans speak more languages then americans. Last time I read the data 56% of Europeans spoke more then one language. The fact is the rest of the world speaks more languages then americans. Did you know 50% of the African continent speak multiple languages? For the record Polyglots is the actual term for people that speak multiple languages, it's Greek for many (poly) language (glots). I am not sure why so many Europeans where that as a badge of honor. They imply that is a measure of success. If speaking more then one language is a clear indicator or intellect or advanced education can someone please explain to me why Africa where 50% of the population speaks multi languages is such a g-d damn mess? Why do you think that other countries people learn more languages? The reason is simple. English is the dominant language of international business and global communication through the influence of global media and the former British Empire that had established the use of English in regions around the world such as North America, India, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. If other people want to thrive in business or communicate with people world wide they need to learn English. Just remember when an airline from any country in the world is landing in an airport in Any other nation in the world the pilot and the air traffic operators ARE ALL SPEAKING ENGLISH! It is always a good thing to learn another language but the fact is English speaking people do not need to learn another language as much as any other people on earth. All the world business , communications, and transportation are done in English . That is why others learn English and why speaking ANY other language is less important . People get offended by this, but it's the truth.

Completly agree with the statement in bold. In Africa people dont speak many "official languagues". They speak local languagues/dialects and most cannot write or read in these languagues. People in Europe speak many languagues because we have integration, we are pluricultural and we have diversity. We dont learn the languagues to communicate with each other, because almost everybody speaks english, but because people will feel more confortable even in a business environment if you speak their mother language.
Its true and thank god for that, that english is nowadays the norm, but try to make business in China or Russia (markets as big or even bigger than the US) without knowing their language and you will be at a disadvantage.

This resumes completly the vision of europeans compared to americans, we view the world as a whole, you see the world as only the US.

Also go to GB or to Ireland and you will see that people speak other languages besides english...and they didnt "need" to