Login Search

I'm done posting here ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Sinker you are full of shit

no one sifting through nothing to get to those threads and you know it they are always right there page 1 or 2 PT

and wtf has any of those posters you mentioned done for the site that the rest of us haven't?

enlighten me Sinker

most of those posters are the grab-assing ones anyway i think you're trolling

everyone knows serious discussions are in the subforums

LKid is a good poster but can't cap games any better than the rest of us FACT

if he wants to post ANYWHERE else he's already buried worse than i thought so fukkem

Sinker i hope your little sister logged on or please tell me there is some other explanation for this weak shit mayne
In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit....AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Cool story. I can do that too. Here, watch:

Deemer down 200 Units on the year in nba alone.

Hey kid you got any sites you wanna recommend for me?
Woah!! Down 200 units!!

This new info certainly isn't going to help Deemer's tout business.

Deemer....quit texting and emailing me. Again...I DO NOT WANT TO BUT YOUR PLAYS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
Damn to bad the trolls wont leave. Wait nvm i am one

have fun doing all that crack kidder
not cool bro.

cocaine is a tough drug to get off of. Glad i dont fukk with that shit anymore. I used to work at a resturaunt and almost everybody there did it... its pretty hard to say no to if its free and somebody puts it in your face when your hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
not cool bro.

cocaine is a tough drug to get off of. Glad i dont fukk with that shit anymore. I used to work at a resturaunt and almost everybody there did it... its pretty hard to say no to if its free and somebody puts it in your face when your hammered.
That post explains so much of Bear's posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
not cool bro.

whats not cool about it?