Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
This thread is worthy of a bump and refresher. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!
you really can't...I post a pic of myself with my Lex and you go look for a shoe shine box and never come back

recon it's OK to be a a broke dikk, but please don't a be a clueless broke dikk who needs an extra explanation of what's really happening here, each time you get buried

Do all of us a favor...next time you have the urge to open your mouth, simply post a pic of your ugly looking YOURSELF with your ugly looking HONDA...and only then, MAYBE, we can talk about something that relates to ME, MY HOES and MY RIDE.

too bad it will never happen...you know why? because you're a big FAT PU$$Y

...now go sit in a bush with binoculars and look for some Soviets to steal your govt assistance checks
Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-22-15 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
you really can't...I post a pic of myself with my Lex and you go look for a shoe shine box and never come back

recon it's OK to be a a broke dikk, but please don't a be a clueless broke dikk who needs an extra explanation of what's happening here, each time you get buried

Do all of us a favor and post a pic of your ugly looking YOURSELF with your ugly looking HONDA

too bad it will never happen...you know why? because you're a big FAT PU$$Y
You have "buried" yourself. You are a CONFIRMED FRAUD! i am honest and have never misrepresented myself.

You are not only a fraud, but a pathological liar. You should tuck your fraud tail between your twig legs and avoid ever coming back, or change your fraud name here.

Again, you are a confirmed LIAR and this post by Louisvillekid proved it.

bitch like I said earlier...I threw a proof right in your face, even when I didn't have to, just to look at your sorry ass crumble and say that I'm sitting on someone else's car

you got owned...deal with that shit quetly

go hate on this Soviet riding in YOUR country in a car that YOU will never be able to BUY...go check more pix and vids that I've posted here with HOES that YOU will never be able to fukk

it was too easy recon...now go pull out one of your handguns, crawl in a ball, point right in the temple and be a man for once in your life, clown
Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-22-15 at 06:38 PM.

Holy shit so many clueless mental midgets running 'round here.
The Rocketeer could buy & sell you hatin', jealous assjacks... over and over and over again.
Keep showing your ass for the world to see, numbnuts.

Rocketeer one of the most *authentic* guys on SBR.
PERIOD.
Great poster, good man and solid as they come SBR citizen.
If you're too stupid to glean the obvious... there's no hope for ya.
Now, why don't you assclowns go meet Benny @ the penny slots... he's waiting for ya with his tip jar.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Holy shit so many clueless mental midgets running 'round here.
The Rocketeer could buy & sell you hatin', jealous assjacks... over and over and over again.
Keep showing your ass for the world to see, numbnuts.

Rocketeer one of the most *authentic* guys on SBR.
PERIOD.
Great poster, good man and solid as they come SBR citizen.
If you're too stupid to glean the obvious... there's no hope for ya.
Now, why don't you assclowns go meet Benny @ the penny slots... he's waiting for ya with his tip jar.

News update: after post # 776 you are still a fraud and PATHOLOGICAL LIAR…….CONFIRMED.

Stop digging a hole and shut your mouth BOY. You claim you have proven x,y or z and have proven nothing except for the aforementioned……LOSER.

Now, don't go away mad, just go away little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
News update: after post # 776 you are still a fraud and PATHOLOGICAL LIAR…….CONFIRMED.

Stop digging a hole and shut your mouth BOY. You claim you have proven x,y or z and have proven nothing except for the aforementioned……LOSER.

Now, don't go away mad, just go away little bitch.
the jealous broke dikk fuk is mad at himself that he can't afford finer things in life

it's gonna take some time for you, but you'll learn

hey I got an idea- why don't you go try to snap a pic of yourself sitting on someone's car and then surprise all of us here with a pic of your ugly face...you can even hold guns in both hands if you like, to try to make yourself look cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
the jealous broke dikk fuk is mad at himself that he can't afford finer things in life

it's gonna take some time for you, but you'll learn

hey I got an idea- why don't you go try to snap a pic of yourself sitting on someone's car and then surprise all of us here with a pic of your ugly face...you can even hold guns in both hands if you like, to try to make yourself look cooler