Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
no ones gonna read that

I bypassed that gibberish and went straight to your post bud

I bet that dumbfukk is hiding right now somewhere in the bushes behind his house with a crossbow and waiting for Al-Qaeda to attack his sorry ass

recon you are a fkn lame ass queer - get a life clown
Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-15-15 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

I bypassed that gibberish and went straight to your post bud

I bet that dumbfukk is hiding right now somewhere in the bushes behind his house with a crossbow and waiting for Al-Qaeda to attack his sorry ass

recon you are a fkn lame ass queer - get a life clown
You got busted posting BS…not me. You will always be known as a fraud and liar. Enjoy the bed you've made for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
You got busted posting BS…not me. You will always be known as a fraud and liar. Enjoy the bed you've made for yourself.
I haven't posted a single lie on this site...but I can live with knowing that you think otherwise

As you can see, my bed only gets more comfortable when I see how easily I can make a complete fool out of you

I haven't posted a single lie on this site...but I can live with knowing that you think otherwise

As you can see, my bed only gets more comfortable when I see how easily I can make a complete fool out of you
I have absolutely destroyed you in every post you've made liar, you make it easy.

Bye, bye, for now, you FRAUD!

I just read this entire thread, few things...

Weird that people that don't regularly post started popping out of the woodwork with pitchforks in hand. Amazing how many hits a drama thread gets. I can imagine guys pounding their heads trying to come up with the best one liners.

Jayvegas has the worst summary ever, WAY too long pal...just a pro tip for future reference. Literally did not read that post.

Rocket looks bad for posting a car pic but not quite sure its near tacomax/bateman burial level. Believable imho that he likes Lexus and simply had that picture available in the what are you driving now thread.

Phillyhata with the trailer park and Fidel post immediately after were the mvp's of this thread.

Whatever did happen to Louisville Kidder exactly? I used to talk some NCAABB with him now and again. I read he had a meltdown in a video or something? Was this the cause of it?

Razzer you're right...I do look kinda bad for liking and owning good cars

ohh and btw that L on the front bumper stands for Life ...you know the one that many here, including recon and BennyBigVag don't have
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Russian Rocket 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster! gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Razzer you're right...I do look kinda bad for liking and owning good cars

ohh and btw that L on the front bumper stands for Life ...you know the one that many here, including recon and BennyBigVag don't have
yes, that's Sasha alright!.......the only thing missing are his hot blonde Russian girlfriends!...why you holding out on us, Sash?!...