Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Rocket, the gig is up.

You have been exposed.

It was a hell of a ride though. A year and a half, pretending to be a high-roller, ladies man, with a fancy car.

Start a new character. Collect more pictures. Freshen up on your photoshop skills. There is no reason you can't comeback richer and better looking than ever.
A Rolls, and make sure your hair has frosted tips

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
If I read the line "Rocket can end this by posting pics of his Lex" or any variation of that one more penetrating time I'ma blow this ************ up.
Rocket could end this by posting a piece of paper with SBR written on it and place it on the windscreen of his car, upload photo here.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
That was a game changer, it just shows you that jj has a lot of sway on here. jj is like the Andy DuFraine of the SBR lock-up - everyone still respects him (even though the sisters never stopped backdooring jj) - and when he turns on a poster everyone takes notice. If BeantownJim finds this thread then I'm afraid it's curtains for Rocker.
Andy DuFraine, unsure who that is, but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
That was a game changer, it just shows you that jj has a lot of sway on here. jj is like the Andy DuFraine of the SBR lock-up - everyone still respects him (even though the sisters never stopped backdooring jj) - and when he turns on a poster everyone takes notice. If BeantownJim finds this thread then I'm afraid it's curtains for Rocker.
In the end 2 things never happened again, remember?
The sisters never bothered Andy again & Boggs never walked again.
I've heard that some who have tangled with JJ lost the use of several limbs.
The guy does pull ups AFTER Spider push ups.
No joke. It can be proven.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
The thing is Rocket could end this all so easily, but all of a sudden is reluctant to post pictures.
Answer: He doesn't own a Lexus.

Why has JJ Gold been blowin rocket all this time and all of a sudden turns on a dime and starts hatin' on him?
If you paid attention you can clearly tell there are two shifts of jj posting in this thread. The second shift really hates rocket. Second shift jj sharp cause he knows rocket is a fraud. This is a dead issue imo. Rocket caught red handed. Rocket nothin but a fraudulent poster.