Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

can you guys imagine if Rocket turned out to be an eighteen year old dutch Amish kid with horse and Lexus buggy??!?!??!!!!!!

hiding in the grain silo day trading and posting at SBR on his devil screen while the others work

how many community barn raisings has he missed since signing up here ??!??!?

Give Points

Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I can end this all right now. Neither of them to good for Rocket but hey it is what it is.

There are obviously a bunch of people that think the RR is telling the truth and a bunch of people that think he is a fraud, that's a fact.

So say he is telling the truth about everything that he has said on this forum ever and he is really successful travels the world, has a lexus and tons of money. Than if that is your real life what the fuk do you really care about what a bunch of people on an internet forum think? Why are you battling so hard for your e-cred? If you have all these things and do all this stuff where do you find the time to post all day? Why not go pick up bitches in the lex go out drinking fuk em bet some games call it a day? That's what I don't get so if everything you ever said is true than it is pathetic that you are trying so hard to make people that you will never meet believe who you are, fuk them.

Scenario two, he is some guy from Nova Scotia lives on a house boat just got an internet connection a couple years ago and created this persona. Assuming that everything he said from the start is bullshit and he made up this character to feel better about himself. Well if he hates his life so much that he has to do that isn't hating yourself that much where you have to do that punishment enough? Why the hell does this thread and all this BS have to keep going, either way give him a break both scenarios are weird, wtf let it die.

Side note: I am a fukn tree climber drunk. I work to pay the bills, I don't win a lot gambling or win at all I do it for excitement. I don't have a Mercedes I drive a 2001 Dodge Ram with 200,000 miles and I think the engine is about to blow any day. I get laid when I can I have never fuked a super model and never will. My claim to fame is poster of the Month at SBR March 2014.
So if you want to scrutinize me there you go RR should be plenty of ammo.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

tommygun gave Mitchell88 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sweep gave Mitchell88 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
I can end this all right now. Neither of them to good for Rocket but hey it is what it is.

There are obviously a bunch of people that think the RR is telling the truth and a bunch of people that think he is a fraud, that's a fact.

So say he is telling the truth about everything that he has said on this forum ever and he is really successful travels the world, has a lexus and tons of money. Than if that is your real life what the fuk do you really care about what a bunch of people on an internet forum think? Why are you battling so hard for your e-cred? If you have all these things and do all this stuff where do you find the time to post all day? Why not go pick up bitches in the lex go out drinking fuk em bet some games call it a day? That's what I don't get so if everything you ever said is true than it is pathetic that you are trying so hard to make people that you will never meet believe who you are, fuk them.

Scenario two, he is some guy from Nova Scotia lives on a house boat just got an internet connection a couple years ago and created this persona. Assuming that everything he said from the start is bullshit and he made up this character to feel better about himself. Well if he hates his life so much that he has to do that isn't hating yourself that much where you have to do that punishment enough? Why the hell does this thread and all this BS have to keep going, either way give him a break both scenarios are weird, wtf let it die.

Side note: I am a fukn tree climber drunk. I work to pay the bills, I don't win a lot gambling or win at all I do it for excitement. I don't have a Mercedes I drive a 2001 Dodge Ram with 200,000 miles and I think the engine is about to blow any day. I get laid when I can I have never fuked a super model and never will. My claim to fame is poster of the Month at SBR March 2014.
So if you want to scrutinize me there you go RR should be plenty of ammo.
I see what you did there

Give Points

Points Awarded:

sweep gave Louisvillekid1 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thing for me Mitch is that Rocket didn't make this thread and simply posted one picture of a car in a what kind of car do you drive thread. He didn't go looking for attention, he got called out. I don't care either way the truth but the thread wasn't his idea so if he sticks up for himself, now he suddenly is trying so hard to get people to believe him? Doesn't add up to me. I don't see it as trying hard but just responding to what has been said about him. Oh well, could be full of it but whooooooo cares. I guess I must have missed all his bragging threads.
Last edited by Cuse0323; 04-03-14 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Thing for me Mitch is that Rocket didn't make this thread and simply posted one picture of a car in a what kind of car do you drive thread. He didn't go looking for attention, he got called out. I don't care either way the truth but the thread wasn't his idea so if he sticks up for himself, now he suddenly is trying so hard to get people to believe him? Doesn't add up to me. I don't see it as trying hard but just responding to what has been said about him. Oh well, could be full of it but whooooooo cares.
that's my point, there comes a time and it came long ago where you say fuk it, if you are who you say you are who the fuk cares what anyone here thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
that's my point, there comes a time and it came long ago where you say fuk it, if you are who you say you are who the fuk cares what anyone here thinks.
Yeah, true. People like to keep going and going on here, nice for our entertainment. Think people from both sides actually care and take it seriously, that's when it got sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Thing for me Mitch is that Rocket didn't make this thread and simply posted one picture of a car in a what kind of car do you drive thread. He didn't go looking for attention, he got called out. I don't care either way the truth but the thread wasn't his idea so if he sticks up for himself, now he suddenly is trying so hard to get people to believe him? Doesn't add up to me. I don't see it as trying hard but just responding to what has been said about him. Oh well, could be full of it but whooooooo cares.
He constantly looks for attention like Opie has pointed out with comments like "I pay more in taxes then you make in a year" among others. Just a few days ago he created a thread about 5dimes CS about how they handled his withdrawal request....that thread was classic "look I made a withdrawal, I win betting on sports" Don't tell me he isn't looking for attention...he is one of the biggest attention whore on here.