Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
JayVegas420, Opie, SeaFag, Lkid - 4 fukking queers who are prying into private affairs of others. All 4 are welcome to take a spin in my Honda in LA. All 4 would shit the bed rather than show up.
Drinker if was not on that level before, he's slowly getting there.
WOW!

So between your extremely lucrative career as a trader, where you've said many times you pay more in taxes than we all make in a year....your jetsetting between your homes in Russia and California....your dating scene with hot russian chics....and your extremely dedicated "hobby" of posting and playing SBR poker for points upwards of 18 hours a day....

you're still willing to find the time to fight 5 guys from 5 different parts of the world you've never actually met because they hurt your feelings in an online chit-chat room by voicing their opinion that you are 100% full of shit.

That's impressive.

I doubt that they're capable of doing anything else other than yapping on the forum behind the computer monitor
You've made a career doing that the last 2 years!
Now you don't like InTheDrink Either?
What are you pissed at me for?
I'm not taking sides.
I just provide a Synopsis for the lazy posters.
I haven't pried into anyone's affairs.
When did I ask you for proof?
As far as I can tell you were the one crying for proof in thread after thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
You've made a career doing that the last 2 years!
Now you don't like InTheDrink Either?
What are you pissed at me for?
I'm not taking sides.
I just provide a Synopsis for the lazy posters.
I haven't pried into anyone's affairs.
When did I ask you for proof?
As far as I can tell you were the one crying for proof in thread after thread?

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Word for word. I am loving the entertainment though. I'll continue to pop in with wise ass sarcastic comments here and there. But Rocket I don't care if you're a bum in a box or a pimp in a penthouse you are nothing but a rocket ship to me.

I'm not sure why this thread is still going strong? I thought we've already established that I'm a broke dikk just like the most of you here who drives a Civic.
I'm not sure what's the hold up here?...you have the license plate - run it ...do I need to explain to you idiots how to finish you little detective project?
JayVegas420, Opie, SeaFag, Lkid - 4 fukking queers who are prying into private affairs of others. All 4 are welcome to take a spin in my Honda in LA. All 4 would shit the bed rather than show up.
Drinker if was not on that level before, he's slowly getting there.
lol was i the edit in this post

man i feel special

put me wherever you want guey....i couldnt give two fuks

Posted a youtube vid of the same car that I drove and sold - clowns said that I highjacked someone's youtube acct
Posted pix of me - clowns said I stole them from someone else
Posted vids of me (same guy from the pix) speaking Russian with babes - clowns said those are not my vids

this place is as good as it gets I know that it's better to make a vid with a coked out blood shot eyes and scream SBRodds.com for 2 mins on it without saying anything else, but I'll let you clowns do that yourself.
were u out of tampons?