Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
Fukkin bizzaro world here. Jay getting repped, someone using the word seaweed and credible in the same sentence and all at the expense of Rocketer here. What next? Bigday saying Minnesota sports sucks?
one fukking coke head from jersey got choked up with jealousy about someone driving a nice car and now this another clueless mofo from texas is gonna teach me on how I need to validate what I've already posted on the fukking gambling forum

those two can't be fukking serious if they think I'll move an inch of my body trying to prove something to them here
gosh why some people are so fukking clueless is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Ok. PM me your address. I'll book a last minute flight, arrange for a rental car, drive to a home of some douche I've never spoken a word to or remotely laid eyes on, and apparently duke it out with this anonymous douche over some insults made online.

You might try that whole "think before you open your yap" thing for yourself.

No reason to try and deflect here, pal. Again...you can pretend to be whoever you want to be. It's the internet.
then if you're not ready to do this...shut your fukking yap and don't bother telling me what and how I need to do things here

mind your own fukking business

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Opie, don't you think that I gotta be out of my mind to post a vid, pix of the same russian dude for 2 years here? I mean even a picture with my grandfather....do you really think it's fake?
I'm no anyone's little bitch and if you wanna say this to my face I'll PM you my address right now and we can settle this fairly quick.

Think before you open your yap again in the conversation with me.
Didnt you post a vid of you dancing while your friend was playing drums?

didnt you post pics of a guy with a girl?

i haven't posted those yet

tread carefully

one fukking coke head from jersey got choked up with jealousy about someone driving a nice car and now this another clueless mofo from texas is gonna teach me on how I need to validate what I've already posted on the fukking gambling forum

those two can't be fukking serious if they think I'll move an inch of my body trying to prove something to them here
gosh why some people are so fukking clueless is beyond me

Why were you so eager to move an inch of your body to post pics and vids before??

Were you simply better rested then??

No worries, pal. You're a world traveling Russian multi-millionaire playboy investor who miraculously finds the time to post and play poker for betpoints 18 hours a day.

That sounds totally reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Didnt you post a vid of you dancing while your friend was playing drums?

didnt you post pics of a guy with a girl?

i haven't posted those yet

tread carefully
yeah and ? that's the same guy on the vids and pix...do you needme to fukking show u a copy of my passport so u can compare it?
don't tell that I need to tread anything carefully anything here retard

you not the only one who has friends in the right places
I'll see how we can clean your act a little so you don't snoop on anyone's
private life ever again.

I'm giving you my word.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Why were you so eager to move an inch of your body to post pics and vids before??

Were you simply better rested then??

No worries, pal. You're a world traveling Russian multi-millionaire playboy investor who miraculously finds the time to post and play poker for betpoints 18 hours a day.

That sounds totally reasonable
I don't play poker for 18 hours...I rarely play poker here...I don't use betpoints for anything at all
I'm not a multi millionaire ....but you know what you can think whatever the fukk you wanna think about me

There was once a dude on a board I visited who pretended to be a chinaman for at least 4 years. I'm pretty sure he was on more than one board with that handle. HaroldHWong. I'm not saying rocket is posing as a fake Russian, but it's definitely been done before.

I like RR as a poster so "exposing him" is really irrelevant. He posts winners and seems like a decent guy. Really who fukkin cares?

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
There was once a dude on a board I visited who pretended to be a chinaman for at least 4 years. I'm pretty sure he was on more than one board with that handle. HaroldHWong. I'm not saying rocket is posing as a fake Russian, but it's definitely been done before.

I like RR as a poster so "exposing him" is really irrelevant. He posts winners and seems like a decent guy. Really who fukkin cares?
That guy was like the anti-deemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
You've played in hundreds of 10am's sweeper used to tell me all the time

just stop posting or simply bury us all

its one pic away

And as we all know your very good on the computer

I know it's hard for you to think straight, but give your best shot here
I've told you and others a numerous times before that the only reason why I play when I play is to kill some time while I watch the market move
10AM tourneys were perfect for me because they started 30min after the market opens in NY.

now ask yourself this: If you think that those daily tourney's were so important to me, why I never bothered to cash my points? Remember not along time ago I even offered give away to you a few thousand of points because I simply have no use for them and they don't mean anything to me.

you can fukking dig as deep as you like, but you'll eventually end with a fukking shovel
I'm not gonna let you slide with this shit - you crossed the line when you invaded my privacy

Opie, don't you think that I gotta be out of my mind to post a vid, pix of the same russian dude for 2 years here? I mean even a picture with my grandfather....do you really think it's fake?
I'm no anyone's little bitch and if you wanna say this to my face I'll PM you my address right now and we can settle this fairly quick.

Think before you open your yap again in the conversation with me.
Guess I need to call the kindergarden cop on you...