Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
What?
Cmon....It's just under 1000 words.
There's gotta be at least 20,000 words in the thread so far.
I thought I did a good job.
You did a good job. Thank you.

My 2 cents: I relish quality bloodfeuds even if I don't understand them.

• I'm surprised jj turned on Rocket. I hope everything is okay on the home front jj.

• LKid has a high profile integrity right now, this is something of value - particularly for, but not limited to, aspiring touts; SBR is a lot like medium-to-high security prison, there's always someone waiting in the wings, probing for alpha weaknesses - if LKid isn't diligent in toeing the line someone is going to do to him what he's doing to rocket and what rocket did to brock, etc. a cycle of attack and retribution that goes all the way back to day 1 of this online jungle. So as always watch your back, LouisvilleKid - but especially watch your friends.

• JayVegas/Vegas39 beef is personal. Edge to JayVegas for creating a cliff notes that secured the support of SBR's lazy folk.
Last edited by ByeShea; 04-02-14 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Told you guys, I knew all along about him.
So lets get this straight you are such a loser you spend time making up a make believe character and " you knew all along". You are the biggest clown on this forum no question and the most pathedic part of it even after you " come clean" your dumbass is still on here posting away.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
You did a good job. Thank you.

My 2 cents: I relish quality bloodfeuds even if I don't understand them.

• I'm surprised jj turned on Rocket. I hope everything is okay on the home front jj.

• LKid has a high profile integrity right now, this is something of value - particularly for, but not limited to, aspiring touts; SBR is a lot like medium-to-high security prison, there's always someone waiting in the wings, probing for alpha weaknesses - if LKid isn't diligent in toeing the line someone is going to do to him what he's doing to rocket and what rocket did to brock, etc. a cycle of attack and retribution that goes all the way back to day 1 of this online jungle. So as always watch your back, LouisvilleKid - but especially watch your friends.

• JayVegas/Vegas39 beef is personal. Edge to JayVegas for creating a cliff notes that secured the support of SBR's lazy folk.
Very sharp response except I have nothing to hide

all my cards stay on the table

I'd like to think that like me or not, I have done the same.
The feud with Vegas39 might seem personal because the rest of my family never signed up here.

I knew what I was in for when I clicked I agree. I was aware that I'd have to deal with you retards everyday.
So, when guys talk about my daughter or fukking my wife I get all riled up.
When Hipper made a video & talked about banging my wife I lost it. THAT'S how you get in someones head.
For days I thought about what I'd do to him if I could ever get my hands on him. Now I like his posts & he's one of the few that still provides input amongst all this shit thats going on. I just find it weird when people you don't know very well, or at all.....treat you like the guys you have known for years.
He let it go & so did I. Guys like Johnny Night Club can't do it. Can't let it go.
It becomes more important than posting winners or even making $.
Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Very sharp response except I have nothing to hide

all my cards stay on the table
People know who you are and where you live.

They also know you are occasionally involved in illegal activities.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer kid.

This is not a threat from me because I don't give two fuks, just some friendly advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Well, yeah, I guess, in not so many words.
I know Jay...at least I didn't give the classic "TLDR" response!......but all kidding aside, and straight up real talk, I have always gotten along with RR and his NHL picks were solid until he hit a bad losing streak...but still if you played every game even units and didn't try to get greedy, you were still up + 13 units or something like that...IMO, I don't give a rat's ass what kind of car he drives, how much he makes, where he lives, etc...nor did I give a fukk that he lied about it...what matters is that all of us degens learn to respect one another and give the best picks possible so we all can make some serious bank!...