Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
Name me a successful business man who works from home, that posts on a online gambling forum all day. Hahahah how gullible do u think we are.
I know it's probably surprising, but there are a lot of dudes on here who work from home and make good money. I've worked from a home office for over 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
Philly-- don't think you can use that logic.

I know guys (commodities traders, market analysts) who work from home, earn a very good living-- and spend 8-10 hours a day playing fantasy baseball on FanDuel.
his little brain is not wired to understand little things like that
no point of trying to explain it to him

a lot of people were made to just drive big rigs and 1994 Chevy berettas

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
his little brain is not wired to understand little things like that
no point of trying to explain it to him

a lot of people were made to just drive big rigs and 1994 Chevy berettas
How do u think blue collar rednecks like narcicisstic spoiled little bitches like rocket not much

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
I'm always a little freaked out by men getting excited to view videos of men who post videos of themselves to anonymous degenerate gamblers on the internet.

But that's just me.

Is anyone else a little disturbed by that?

I mean, it's 2014. In 2 years, even Texas will be marrying men. But on a gambling board? It just seems--- a little too gay.
Excellent post, Sam!...you might only be batting .236 and whiff on several occasions but christ you're good for 45 HR's and 140+ rbi's!...

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
How do u think blue collar rednecks like narcicisstic spoiled little bitches like rocket not much
yeah I'm fukking spoiled...I worked through fukking school, paid for my own education so one day I don't have to look at my garage and find there a fukking 1994 Chevy beretta or look at my bedroom just to spot there a fukking 300lbs hungry hippo waiting for me

get a fukking clue retard and don't waste my time with your broke ass lullaby - I'm not interested in your sorry ass story