Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Well sir.....I very much hoped to have Rocket as my boyfriend.

And I for one am crushed at these allegations.

But what does rocket look like? The videos/pics that he's posted that he wants us to believe is him or does he look like "rocky" (rocket) dennis? Better hope his online personality is as good as his real one...Otherwise that relationship may not be a fun one to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
its not like rocket is claiming to own a Ferrari, own 5 homes, a private jet...

hes said hes russian, owns a lexus and works from home.
Why are u all getting so excited over this?
dude, I'm fukking sitting here laughing my ass off from these broke dicks getting so worked up over a fukking Lexus
I mean I know that most of them don't go further than driving a beat up Civic or a fukking Ford pickup track....but c'mon a fukking Lexus really?

A fukking coke head Lkid, run a registration check on that vehicle if you're that fukking curious to know who owns what here.
Call me on my cell and I'll arrange a private showing of my place for you and give you a tour of my fukking garage.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
one thing is for sure

whatever rocker is or isnt he is setting a power poster standard unlike any other

lol he said more goodnights last night than the waltons

He loves it.
G'night to this thread for me, it's run it's course. I was hoping it wasn't true since I wanted to say I have a russian friend and I was going to reach out to the rocket and try to become friends with him on instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post

He loves it.
G'night to this thread for me, it's run it's course. I was hoping it wasn't true since I wanted to say I have a russian friend and I was going to reach out to the rocket and try to become friends with him on instagram.
ohh shit the little girl wanted to become friends with me on Instagram...how fukking cute