Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
And if you take him camping you could pitch a tent on his chin.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok fine then! I will post a thread for NBA tomorrow. 15 games tomorrow. I will get at least 65% wins. If I don't then you can shit on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
yeah man I remember this retard and his UNIBET thread...what a fukking POS
Its fine dont cry everebody already understood that you are a big time loser, jerking off to old russian pictures of Stalin and living on unemployment checks...life must suck so hard for you...

You remember a thread of mine from 2011, did you even have internet access back then?

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

Im just giving you a hard time man.
I know bud. Still going post for all 15 games though in the morning. 65% like a fork through cake. And yes, each one will be a $7 bet on my end Lolololol. I also just started a sentence with "and" even though it's grammatically incorrect!! Why? Cuz don't give a f-word son!
Last edited by ZNC; 04-01-14 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
yeah cause you reverse searched my fukking car's image, checked the owner info, to find out that I owned that vehicle

what a fukking great job you and your coked up homo friend Lkid did

wizzle your fukking hands are not long enough to wipe your own ass clown, let alone bury someone here
Oh I didn't even attempt to bury you. You're not worth my time.

No my friend, you buried yourself. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post
Its fine dont cry everebody already understood that you are a big time loser, jerking off to old russian pictures of Stalin and living on unemployment checks...life must suck so hard for you...

You remember a thread of mine from 2011, did you even have internet access back then?
of course not...was hiding in an old Stalin's bunker under your shack waiting for the right time to come out

Quote Originally Posted by ZNC View Post
Yeah, your English is too strong. That's why I asked. Canada though! Ug, I live in Houston. I am about to be very jealous of you guys here in a bit. The heat is no fun....
I was born in Minsk, Belarus, but lived in Moscow/LA almost almost entire life
Houston is a cool city...visited once about 5 years ago...great night life