Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

guys the vid where Rocky is shooting stick with a young co-ed pay attention

they are speaking Russian and the spinner he is with calls him Sacha while eyefukking the shit out of him

Rocker i don't blame you if this means you are not coming with us to Opies after he put you on blast like that either

try to forgive him though Rocky no one is immune errybody wants a shot at the title mlatSHEEI brat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
guys the vid where Rocky is shooting stick with a young co-ed pay attention

they are speaking Russian and the spinner he is with calls him Sacha while eyefukking the shit out of him

Rocker i don't blame you if this means you are not coming with us to Opies after he put you on blast like that either

try to forgive him though Rocky no one is immune errybody wants a shot at the title mlatSHEEI brat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manny, these fukks are gonna go now spend the next two hours searching for that vid on SBR
Manny I'm still coming to Opie- time to teach him some fukking manners
Manny, Bruins for the Stanley cup this year

do svidanie brat s bolshoi borodoi

St. Louis has become a MAJOR concern for me they seem to be surging at the right time here

Rocket did you see Chara grab and hold Ovie's stick last week to see if he wanted to fight after the crosscheck play?

wanted NOTHING to do with it wouldn't even look at Big Z i almost pissed myselff

This is ugly.
Rocket should have conceded.
You're making i worse.

The funniest thing of this thread is the whole 8th page of day shift JJ pounding Rocket.
Meanwhile the other 4 jj's and video JJ slurp Rocket's balls.
They really need to stop having multiple users on all their accounts.
It's lame as fukk and never consistent.