Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

When I logged in Sunday Rocket was a nameless faceless guy on the interwebz who could cap a few games and said some funny shit

When I log in tomorrow Rocket will be a nameless faceless guy on the interwebz who will cap a few games and say some funny shit.

We got a guy who claims to have spent 6 years doing some fake shit plugging away at a guy for the same.

We got a guy who is paid to be a phony fukk asking fake shit guy to validate his fake shit.

It all sounds very important.

Anyone wanna discuss the Indians A's game?

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
When I logged in Sunday Rocket was a nameless faceless guy on the interwebz who could cap a few games and said some funny shit

When I log in tomorrow Rocket will be a nameless faceless guy on the interwebz who will cap a few games and say some funny shit.

We got a guy who claims to have spent 6 years doing some fake shit plugging away at a guy for the same.

We got a guy who is paid to be a phony fukk asking fake shit guy to validate his fake shit.

It all sounds very important.

Anyone wanna discuss the Indians A's game?
Sure it's easy take the indians

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I've never been better ...seeing so many mental cases burying themselves with a single thread brought joy and excitement to this boring day

It would seem as if you're the mental case and all you've done is buried yourself today.
Don't see anyone else posting pics of cars they used to own in a thread for "what cars do you drive now"
But hey, I'm sure you just misread the thread and thought it said "what car did you drive last year" or "What car do you wish you could drive"

Funny, you calling people mental cases, when all this thread proved was that you've just admitted to lying for some reason to the forum...Who knows why you lied to the forum, I can't think of one reason...

Similar to a "Where are you posting from thread" tonight and then I proceed to post a pic of myself having a beer in Costa Rica...Because it'd be cool to make the board think I was in costa rica.

I dunno.
Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 04-01-14 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
It would seem as if you're the mental case and all you've done is buried yourself today.
Don't see anyone else posting pics of cars they used to own in a thread for "what cars do you drive now"
But hey, I'm sure you just misread the thread and thought it said "what car did you drive last year" or "What car do you wish you could drive"

Funny, you calling people mental cases, when all this thread proved was that you've just admitted to lying for some reason to the forum...Who knows why you lied to the forum, I can't think of one reason...
ohh I'm sorry if I offended your fragile feelings when I posted a pic of car that I literally just sold
I've been driving the same model of this vehicle for over 7 years....all I do is upgrade to a newer year every now and then...so when someone asked me what kind of a car I drive I showed them a vehicle that I literally drove

unlike you, I at least have the balls to post photos/vids of vehicles that I drive/drove

can't wait to see your mother ship

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
ohh I'm sorry if I offended your fragile feelings when I posted a pic of car that I literally just sold
I've been driving the same model of this vehicle for over 7 years....all I do is upgrade to a newer year every now and then...so when someone asked me what kind of a car I drive I showed them a vehicle that I literally drove

unlike you, I at least have the balls to post photos/vids of vehicles that I drive/drove

can't wait to see your mother ship

You just posted an hour ago that you can care less what others think.

Now you're telling me that I have no balls for not posting a random car vid/pic, but I actually don't give a shit what others think, that's why I didn't post my car in that thread.

Make up your mind on how you want to go about this posting thing. Do you not give a shit what others think or you gonna keep posting vids/pics from people on the web to try and prove you're cool?

You just posted an hour ago that you can care less what others think.

Now you're telling me that I have no balls for not posting a random car vid/pic, but I actually don't give a shit what others think, that's why I didn't post my car in that thread.

Make up your mind on how you want to go about this posting thing. Do you not give a shit what others think or you gonna keep posting vids/pics from people on the web to try and prove you're cool?
kid lost it

Feeling hurt? By posters on the internet?
If I wanted to make myself feel better, I could simply do that in 2 minutes by posting a pic of my dream car and then a video that I could rip off the internet. But sorry darlin, my feelings don't get hurt, I just having some fun during the last hour of my workday.
speaking of work...gotta go answer a few emails myself
wake me up if there is any new development here
OK?