Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

i think seaweed is rocket and rocket is seaweed

my question is why did rocker make the one video from a different account private but the other video sits there active at the top of this thread?

and what the fuk did posting that other video from a different account of a different car prove?

you gueys are fukkin hilarious....all of you

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
Rocket , we are buds but don't make fun of saturns.

I honestly could afford a better car but my piece of shit car just won't die.

Im very practical that way.
Those cars do run forever. I bought one about 10 years ago, got such a sick deal on it I had to take it.
Drove it 3 years, never put a penny into, then gave it to a family member and he had it for 3 years, never had a problem with it either.
Point A to B, that's all cars are good for.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

my question is why did rocker make the one video from a different account private but the other video sits there active at the top of this thread?

and what the fuk did posting that other video from a different account of a different car prove?

a guy who bought this car from me is selling it...it's not my vid
800 # is not my number

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

I'm laughing hard

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
Those cars do run forever. I bought one about 10 years ago, got such a sick deal on it I had to take it.
Drove it 3 years, never put a penny into, then gave it to a family member and he had it for 3 years, never had a problem with it either.
Point A to B, that's all cars are good for.
can't remember do they come with 4 doors or 2?