Login Search

Rocket/sbr check in

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
We have been saying this all along. All he has to do is make 1 video stating who he is and showing the car beside him and he will put all to rest. Instead he likes to dance around the issue and refuse to do so even for $200 cash, which was offered to him by The Giant. Somebody who spends 20 hours on SBR daily cannot be who he claims to be.
This should win the IRONIC post of the year award.
You stupid fukk

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
are you out of your fukking mind kid? are you really gonna make fun of a picture of my grandfather, a WW2 veteran, who died last year?
I'll break your mother fukking neck clown...you can count on that now
Not making fun of the picture. It's a great photo and I respect your grandfather. What I do not understand is why the picture was saved as Sasha when your name is Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
If he wanted to shut up the board, he'd be posting a pic of his new car. Not a video from his youtube page that's 6 years old and likely not even his car. And then posting on here a pic of his dream car that he wishes he had and say it's his own.

A guy that has a video and appreciation of his old car from multiple years ago saved on the internet...That guy likely has a pic of his new car on his phone or internet, yet he decides to post a pic that's plastered all over the internet on a car for sale site...Seems a little strange.

Has personal video of old car - posted to shut up board
Doesn't have personal pic/vid of new car - yet posts a car for sale pic to shut up board --- Doesn't work to well.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Seaweed correct and I mean that for everyone not just Rocket

Rocket get in the car and fukkin slam us..would be legendary
told you this once before... I'm not going to get to your level and start producing here a weekly comedy vids - that's your job...you get paid to do that.
I can care less if you guys believe me or not...if any of you want to meet and find out more about me, all you gotta do is send me your address...it's that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
This should win the IRONIC post of the year award.
You stupid fukk
Even more IRONIC than say.......this post:

he probably forgot that just a few short weeks ago he posted a screenshot of his Pinny account with a big fat zero on his balance
A few short months ago he had to beg Giant for a betpoints loan to renew his PRO membership
I'm sure that these are the signs of a successful person.

But the real story here is that this retard has no more money to gamble, he's been laughed at on every corner of this forum, so in the last desperate attempt to try to save his face, he comes up with this brilliant idea of creating a new identity for himself
The dumbfukk doesn't realize though, that no normal and successful person would spend 6 years of his life acting like a mentally challenged kid on online forum - that just doesn't happen.

I'll give you 3 guesses who posted that

​And your 1st two guesses don't count