Login Search

List your top 10 favorite Rap songs Current or Classics

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
cant tell me nothing is a GREAT song by kanye his best song i think
I never really paid attention to this song as I enjoyed the rest of the album better then the singles he was putting out. Then I read an article where Pusha T was ranting and raving about how great this song was so I gave it another careful listen and realized for some reason I was missing the whole beauty of the song. I would say Kanye has a bunch of better songs but this is top 10 for sure in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "hard," but the gangsta part is just not true and I'm pretty sure the "hard" part is not true either.

Andre 3000, Heiroglyphics, Jurassic 5, Living Legends, Atmosphere..... etc.

The list could go on and on with successful rappers who were not hard or gangsta before Kanye West.
None of those artists are relevant except for Andre 3000. I meant in the mainstream obviously. Andre 3000 talked about selling drugs and guns...obviously you haven't heard much outkast

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "hard," but the gangsta part is just not true and I'm pretty sure the "hard" part is not true either.

Andre 3000, Heiroglyphics, Jurassic 5, Living Legends, Atmosphere..... etc.

The list could go on and on with successful rappers who were not hard or gangsta before Kanye West.