Login Search

List your top 10 favorite Rap songs Current or Classics

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
ice cube cmon

will agree with bdp

im an east coast guy for sure but i give credit where its due and ice cube would not be found anywhere on this list dre snoop pac absolutely
credit where it is due? the man wrote every fukkin lyric spit on Straight Outta Compton...you find me a more iconic rap album, please.

snoop is garbage, doggystyle was one of the worst albums ever.

and Pac is from NY

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
With the exception of a few words in this post, your opinion is awful.
nas sucked. you pick cream over Visionz? ass.

actually can't believe i somehow left Suspect Chin Music off the list. pretty much anything meth and streetlife is better than the combined efforts of nas, bee eye gee.

and literally, you suck dikk if you are frontin on chuck d. just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
credit where it is due? the man wrote every fukkin lyric spit on Straight Outta Compton...you find me a more iconic rap album, please.

snoop is garbage, doggystyle was one of the worst albums ever.

and Pac is from NY
we will agree to disagree. im not gonna get into a pissing contest with you we are all entitled to out opinions. any list of top 5 rappers cube is no where to be found though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
Doggystyle doesn't suck. It's basically The Chronic II, but with a different lead rapper. The beats and the production are sick.
Reminds me of when I asked my aunt for the "Doggystyle" CD for Christmas....Had to be about 10 at the time....Couldn't understand why I didn't get it

But yeah, Doggystyle and The Chronic have a bunch of my favorite rap songs ever...I pretty much think of them as one for some reason and the songs blur together

Quote Originally Posted by Jcole94 View Post
lol everyone here is stuck in the 90s. not 1 modern song
can you blame us? the 90's/ early 2000's was the best era hip hop will ever see. cmon they still plays 90's hip hop on the radio 20 years later
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave allabout the $$$ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.