Hit 'em up - Tupac
Juicy - Biggie
Surviving the Times - Nas
C.R.E.A.M - ** Tang
Lyrics of Fury - Eric B. and Rakim
Dead Presidents II - Jay Z
Regulate - Warren G
Dance - Nas

Enjoy the song, gents. Really enjoy if you never heard it.

Last edited by ChalkyDog; 04-13-14 at 06:50 AM.

know you said songs, but holy F, you guys all suck, cept grits n gravy. would never list De La as great, although one of my all time favorite lyrics is off In the Woods :

fukk being hard, posdnuos is complicated...which has to be taken in the context of the transformation that was taking rap from parties, love lost and jazzy funk (tribe) to hardcore gangsta bullsh!t so well parodied with blunts, 40s and bitches...

but anyway, how is O'Shea Jackson no where in this thread...Steady Mobbin' was ridiculous track...still love it

lyrically What More Can I Say is 11 years old and still better than 99% of stuff coming out now

potential best rap album ever is eminem and rocye...front to back to solid...
graduated from master debater, slash massive masturbator
to michael jackson's activator
meaning i'm on fire

sick

efil9zaggin was tremendous as well

Loves Gonna Get cha- BDP awesome track off an awesome album.

and i did let Fight the Power tape rock until my tape popped, even though Bee Eye Gee sucked, but the reference fit here.

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
but anyway, how is O'Shea Jackson no where in this thread...Steady Mobbin' was ridiculous track...still love it

ice cube cmon

will agree with bdp

im an east coast guy for sure but i give credit where its due and ice cube would not be found anywhere on this list dre snoop pac absolutely

If I'm gonna listen to rap then I'm gonna listen to a Nicky that lives what they rap about.. Fukk all these studio gangstas.. Go check out soulja slim, tracks like ball n chill, hustler, bossman, magnolia.. This Nicky was rappin and at the same time livin in the third ward of New Orleans.. A Fukkin killin field.. Slim would literally move kilos of coke, then shoot a Nicky and throw him in the lagoon with cinder blocks tied to him then he would go rap about it.. Not many rappers live what they rap about..

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
If I'm gonna listen to rap then I'm gonna listen to a Nicky that lives what they rap about.. Fukk all these studio gangstas.. Go check out soulja slim, tracks like ball n chill, hustler, bossman, magnolia.. This Nicky was rappin and at the same time livin in the third ward of New Orleans.. A Fukkin killin field.. Slim would literally move kilos of coke, then shoot a Nicky and throw him in the lagoon with cinder blocks tied to him then he would go rap about it.. Not many rappers live what they rap about..
What do you think of that new kid Caskey...

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
What do you think of that new kid Caskey...
Haven't listened to him.. Will check him out.. Liked those thug ass Nicky's from New Orleans.. Vl mike was ok.. Those Baton Rouge Nicky's are crazy too. Down there if you beef on wax then you beef on the streets.. I don't know how many rappers lil boosie had Marlo mike kill.. Marlo mike had a tattoo on his stomach that read, "yo boosie whose next?"

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
know you said songs, but holy F, you guys all suck, cept grits n gravy. would never list De La as great, although one of my all time favorite lyrics is off In the Woods :

fukk being hard, posdnuos is complicated...which has to be taken in the context of the transformation that was taking rap from parties, love lost and jazzy funk (tribe) to hardcore gangsta bullsh!t so well parodied with blunts, 40s and bitches...

lyrically What More Can I Say is 11 years old and still better than 99% of stuff coming out now

potential best rap album ever is eminem and rocye...front to back to solid...
graduated from master debater, slash massive masturbator
to michael jackson's activator
meaning i'm on fire

sick

efil9zaggin was tremendous as well

and i did let Fight the Power tape rock until my tape popped, even though Bee Eye Gee sucked, but the reference fit here.
With the exception of a few words in this post, your opinion is awful.

Let's show Kendrick Lamar some respect. He has an old school feel to him and can rhyme anything and put a meaning behind it. Good kidd madd city is solid all the way through. Good kid probably my favorite track. The whole album has a lot of playback in it. Truly believe this will go down as a classic.